Rumour GWS star shooting his mouth off

Remove this Banner Ad

Lines up with what I saw in a 7/11 in the city the other week.

I saw Whitfield late one night getting cash out. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Well Hawks can have him.

They have really good lawyers and stuff to keep this under raps.:thumbsu:

Eagles should do Cogs a favor and save him:D

I actually don't get why players think Hawthorn is such a great club to go to TBH. They certainly flock to them.

Lines up with what I saw in a 7/11 in the city the other week.

I saw Whitfield late one night getting cash out. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

These were from Last Years Off Season

A few weeks ago I was in Collingwood and happened to run into Elliot at a cafe. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I am a big pies fan. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the bin. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Bread, eggs, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the bin and drops it. Some of it (the bacon) didn't even make it into the bin because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

I saw Jamie Elliot at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I was in the city recently and bumped into Eliot.

I was giving a homeless man a spunge bath. it is just something I do to help out sometimes, as a community service. They seem to appreciate it. I was half way through the task when I saw my bucket of warm water go flying through the air - someone had kicked it.

I looked and there was Eliot. The water was now spilled and I just stood up with the sponge in my hand and said "WTF are you doing?"

He didn't say a word. He simply got a milky way out of his pocket and started unwrapping it and eating it. He then paused, reached into his pocket for another milky way, and offerred it to the homeless man. The man took it, but didn't say anything.

Eliot said: "Don't you know how to say thank-you?"

You could tell he was real angry and pissed, but he said "Do you want another one?" And this time he throws a milkway at the homeless man. "Do you want another one?" he said again, and he again throws a milkway at the homeless man

"Do you want another one?"

There were miklyway bars hitting the homeless man, one after the other, until Eliot ran out.

Then he turned to me and said something under his breath that I couldn't hear and walked away.

Crazy!

young players from the two embarrassingly s**t failed expansion franchises are tapped up years in advance from the fat corrupt clubs from victoria? whoa no way!!1!!1101!1one!11!1

good gossip for bogans but pretty logical really

young players from the two embarrassingly s**t failed expansion franchises are tapped up years in advance from the fat corrupt clubs from victoria? whoa no way!!1!!1101!1one!11!1

good gossip for bogans but pretty logical really

Fair point. Would be far smarter tapping up embarrassingly s**t players from established franchises like Watts, Rockliff and Motlop.

Why? Don’t you like good ruckmen?
I was going to post some smart comment about 61 games in 8 seasons, but then I realised Dawson Simpson is leading our ruck stocks (until Flynn is a little stronger), who has played 36 games in 11 seasons......

But no, absolutely not. I can't imagine any circumstance whatsoever why the Giants would be interested in Ceglar. There's a reason every Hawks supporter was throwing his name up for trade (ala, Angus Litherland). He's awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truth hurts aye
The Giants have been an embarrassingly s**t failed expansion?

The Cats have had 47 wins in the last three seasons, the Giants have had 46 wins and a draw.

Not sure what your criteria is my friend but it seems you're on the same stuff Tim Kelly and Shane Mumford have been using lately.

But no, absolutely not. I can't imagine any circumstance whatsoever why the Giants would be interested in Ceglar. There's a reason every Hawks supporter was throwing his name up for trade (ala, Angus Litherland). He's awful.

Ah, memories of a game years ago v GWS where Ceglar completely shut down one of the highest paid players in the league ...

... he was on Izzy Folau in a pre-season practice match out at the Blacktown Oval. :)

The Giants have been an embarrassingly s**t failed expansion?

The Cats have had 47 wins in the last three seasons, the Giants have had 46 wins and a draw.

Not sure what your criteria is my friend but it seems you're on the same stuff Tim Kelly and Shane Mumford have been using lately.
First time I have heard of any accusations of TK using drugs? Did he film himself snorting some lines?

Sorry? everyone in Australia kept prattling on about how both clubs will be indestructible and win multiple flags before 2020 lmao
Not from me you wouldn't have. :thumbsu:

Two out of three top four finishes- 25,000 members, most Giants supporters are very happy with where we are at as a club :thumbsu:

First time I have heard of any accusations of TK using drugs? Did he film himself snorting some lines?
I'd suggest you take a little closer look at the reason he spent an extended period after the season in Geelong. At least he's smart enough to get himself some help before it becomes too late- much more than what I can say for Mumford :thumbsdown:

Not from me you wouldn't have. :thumbsu:

Two out of three top four finishes- 25,000 members, most Giants supporters are very happy with where we are at as a club :thumbsu:

I'd suggest you take a little closer look at the reason he spent an extended period after the season in Geelong. At least he's smart enough to get himself some help before it becomes too late- much more than what I can say for Mumford :thumbsdown:
Again that’s the first accusation I have seen of drug use leveled at TK

Where is that coming from? As far as I am aware there isn’t a video of him snorting the s**t up...and I am far from a TK fan as you can get.

No they didn't, you may have.

i have been on these forums since before those teams were made up and i can recall absurd calls across many threads by many bogans saying they'll be absurdly successful, overreacting to all the draft concessions. lol you've been here six months i should basically report you for such a bad post

i have been on these forums since before those teams were made up and i can recall absurd calls across many threads by many bogans saying they'll be absurdly successful, overreacting to all the draft concessions. lol you've been here six months i should basically report you for such a bad post
So do, why would you tell me you should and not? Surely you don't expect an a good outcome from childish bullying.

The club cant be responsible for what people say on an anonymous forum. It's an absurd proposition, obviously. It was far from universal anyway, there were always sensible voices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back