Rumour GWS star shooting his mouth off

Remove this Banner Ad

Jaegar told Shiel to do everything he could to get to us but DoDo came in with an offer you couldn’t refuse
Jaegar told Shiel, my club Hawthorn are heading down the shute so being the good bloke that l am, it is in your best interests not to make the same mistake l did, and tell Clarko, thanks for your offer but l think my aspirations are better served at Tulla.
And that’s how Shiel came to inform the Hawks he wasn’t interested, and then the Hawks, in desperation, turned to Chad Winger who really doesn’t give a fck about the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

A mate of mine recently partied with Charlie Curnow and Lachie Whitfield. Among other interesting behaviour that went on, Whitfield was rather forthcoming in telling people that he and one S. Coniglio will both be playing at Hawthorn in 2-years time. Coniglio is out of contract at the end of 2019 and Whitfield at the end of 2020.

Make of it what you will, could just be a young player shooting his mouth off. I found it interesting that he's specifically stated Hawthorn and 2 years, though.
Bump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back