Competitions GWS SuperCoach 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Giants Fans,
What is the status of Jeremy Finlayson
I can't see him on any injured list, he seems to have vanished ??

Surely Kelly gets some midfield time this week. Is he injured/unfit/slept with Cameron's daughter?
He gets plenty of midfield time. It's just that there's two options:
  1. Handball to a good user of the football.
  2. Blind smash kick forward to an outnumbered forward line.
#2 plays a much bigger part of our "gameplan".

He gets plenty of midfield time. It's just that there's two options:
  1. Handball to a good user of the football.
  2. Blind smash kick forward to an outnumbered forward line.
#2 plays a much bigger part of our "gameplan".
We're obviously trying to * up everyone's fantasy football season ... as well as our own football season!

Hey guys. Can anyone tell me about Jack Buckley? What sort of role is he playing. Seemed to be getting a few touches and some really good spoiling/1%ers.

Im in a stats based comp with Ultimate Footy so a mid who is getting spoils has some value. What is his job security like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. Can anyone tell me about Jack Buckley? What sort of role is he playing. Seemed to be getting a few touches and some really good spoiling/1%ers.

Im in a stats based comp with Ultimate Footy so a mid who is getting spoils has some value. What is his job security like?
He is playing well, but a lot about to come back over the next few weeks (Whitfield, Perryman and Hogan among others) so he he is no sure thing.
Played back last few weeks but his versatility has seen him play wherever needed, a bit of Mr fix it.

He is playing well, but a lot about to come back over the next few weeks (Whitfield, Perryman and Hogan among others) so he he is no sure thing.
Played back last few weeks but his versatility has seen him play wherever needed, a bit of Mr fix it.
For mine, he's been pretty composed down back since Davis was injured. The Keeffe-Taylor-Buckley KPD set-up seems to work well for the team, so I think he'll stay while Davis is out.

Taylor, Idun, Lloyd. Talk to me about their job security.

Am I right in saying Taylor is a best 22 lock, Idun not far off it, with Lloyd more fringe but likely to feature more particularly now Toby is injured?

TIA.
All locks simply because we're running out of other players.

Taylor, Idun, Lloyd. Talk to me about their job security.

Am I right in saying Taylor is a best 22 lock, Idun not far off it, with Lloyd more fringe but likely to feature more particularly now Toby is injured?

TIA.
Taylor is a lock.

Idun holds his spot at least until we have a full brigade of backs - which is still a while off considering Kennedy, Davis, Perryman are all still 4 weeks away at least. But if he keeps playing the way he has, hard to drop him out of the 22.

You're right about Lloyd - he's fringe but definitely will get games with Toby and Daniels out.

Hey Giants fans, do you know anything about Lachie Ash being on the outer?
Im guessing short term omission.
I expect him back in shortly.
But I have no actual knowledge on why he is out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back