Preview GWS vs Essendon, Sydney Showgrounds, Saturday 03/06/17 @ 4:35 PM

The team that won't lose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobb, Stevie J and Scully to return.

Winning this would be like one of those WTF games. I honestly don't see a point that favours us over them.

Their midfield is much much better than ours, their forwardline stretches our defence, they'll kill us in the ruck and our forwardline will not function as well when we are starved of the opportunity.

For some reason though, I think we are a chance. The string of close wins might dampen their hunger a bit I hope.

Lobb, Stevie J and Scully to return.

Winning this would be like one of those WTF games. I honestly don't see a point that favours us over them.

Their midfield is much much better than ours, their forwardline stretches our defence, they'll kill us in the ruck and our forwardline will not function as well when we are starved of the opportunity.

For some reason though, I think we are a chance. The string of close wins might dampen their hunger a bit I hope.

yeah I think this is going to be a blowout mate. And it wont be in our favor

as long as the boys have a red hot crack I am fine with that.

GWS are pure silk at the moment.

tipping at least 40+

Hooker back will solve that problem Stewart cant do any worse imo.

I'll bare my ass on the moon if Stewart can take the 4th most contested marks in the comp(as Hooker has done). Stewart can and is doing a lot worse, Hooker has been the second best KPF this season behind Darling, people losing there s**t over one poor performance need to wake up.

I'll bare my ass on the moon if Stewart can take the 4th most contested marks in the comp(as Hooker has done). Stewart can and is doing a lot worse, Hooker has been the second best KPF this season behind Darling, people losing there s**t over one poor performance need to wake up.

he's an easy target for people to blame. He takes the best defender while Daniher can roam around and slot goals.

Daniher has kicked 13 goals in the past 3 games and hooker isn't exactly tracking poorly either.

its our mids who were beaten well on the night. people just like blaming hooker because he was an AA back a few years ago.

he's an easy target for people to blame. He takes the best defender while Daniher can roam around and slot goals.

Daniher has kicked 13 goals in the past 3 games and hooker isn't exactly tracking poorly either.

its our mids who were beaten well on the night. people just like blaming hooker because he was an AA back a few years ago.

No coincidence either that Hooker playing a poor game resulted in Walla, Fantasia and Green having little impact on the match and the team scoring our lowest total of the season apart from the weather affected Carlton debacle, he needs to stay forward, no ifs, no buts.

Last edited:
Hooker had a very bad game. He dropped so many sitters it's not funny. However it's not panic stations yet. If he continues playing like that however we may have to look at a different solution.

Hooker had a very bad game. He dropped so many sitters it's not funny. However it's not panic stations yet. If he continues playing like that however we may have to look at a different solution.

It was a one off this season - he was one of our better players the week before. Hopefully he bounces back to form this week.

I'll be going. Spotless is a great ground for players to actually hear your sledges.

Any requests?
Tell Green to lay of the dim sims or let Myers know that his left foot isn't just for balance
and to kick the BLOODY thing !!.
While you're there tell McKenna that he needs to be deported ;)

Tell Green to lay of the dim sims or let Myers know that his left foot isn't just for balance
and to kick the BLOODY thing !!.
While you're there tell McKenna that he needs to be deported ;)

I was kinda after some GWS stuff but yes I'll give this a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give the GWS players a plastic cup, write "Premiership" on it with an AFL logo stuck at the back and say "I have a delivery for GWS from the AFL. It's an express post of high importance."

A lot of effort there mate.

I was thinking - "Nice head Shaw"

Last weeks performance has nothing to do with it I wasn't a fan of Hooker forward since the pre season.

Totally.

We didn't lose because Hooker had a bad game.

We lost because Tigers controlled the midfield for longer stretches with mature stronger bodies and their press clogged our slingshot transition game. It's a tough press to get through, hence the 70 odd inside 50's (repeat entries), and sitting at the back of the press is Rance. We need to get used to it as this may become the blueprint of how to beat us.

With Hooker and Joey taking the best defenders, and with the Richmond press as above, we really needed Stewart to stand up and assert himself. He mostly had the mismatch. He should have provided an outlet, or even a contest would have been sufficient on many occasions! Hooker will bounce back but I'm thinking Stewart is not going to cut the mustard. Now Langford has had a good stint in the two's he needs to come in for Stewart, but Stewart will probably play this week because it is against his old club.

I'll be going. Spotless is a great ground for players to actually hear your sledges.

Any requests?

i'm going too mate. Last time I yelled out to goddard to have my babies he turned around and asked how many

i'm going too mate. Last time I yelled out to goddard to have my babies he turned around and asked how many

Mate you stopped the story when it was getting good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back