• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the forced changes for me.

In Ambrose - Out Hartley
In Leuey - Out Bellchambers

After two strong weeks I don't see the need to swing changes on the back of one bad week.

Would not be surprised if we came out and won this. Not easy coming back from WA and GWS have a lot of players still out. I know they won on the weekend with those players out but I would like to see them back it up.

Where will you be sitting? I need to know where to salute.

The 50m mark, the bit near the opposition cheer squad sit, near the edge of where the stand is, bottom. I don't know how else to explain that.

The 50m mark, the bit near the opposition cheer squad sit, near the edge of where the stand is, bottom. I don't know how else to explain that.
You could just give the bay number like normal people

We are either one section apart or directly across the goals from one another.
If looking from the big screen/opposition section, I'm on the left hand side.

-29 I50 count means everybody who played in D-Fence v the Tigers needs to be nominated for All Australian being that they only scored 81 points! But wow our exit D50 strategy needs some work, where is Fletch when you need him!?!......

If Ambrose is fit he needs to come in for match up's;

Ambrose - Cameron
Hartley - Patton
Hurley - Himmelberg and floating to help on the other 2

Outside that, not sure we need to jump at shadows too much, our continuity of play and understanding each others movements is still sketchy at best so we will have up and down games; and up and down quarters. I wouldn't go too hard, 2 changes maybe;

Luey for T-Bell - sorry T-Bell, 2nd efforts and defensively Luey has you covered ATM and we would be just too big and slow with both in the team
Ambrose(if fit) for Dea - again sorry Matty, this is just a structure need for this game

Green, Stewart and Colyer all have one foot in the VFL camp but lets not forget the team had been up for a couple of weeks let's give them a chance to respond.

Sadly, I still can't see us getting within 5 goals on this one.

We are either one section apart or directly across the goals from one another.
If looking from the big screen/opposition section, I'm on the left hand side.

ah yeha i think i'm opposite you

Who will be better?

Green or Greene??????

Possibly haha.

Look I'l Learn to to accept it but surely Hooker forward is not the best option long term need to trade/draft an acctual forward come seasons end.
Funny how we found a great back man in Hurley when he was moved BACK TO DEFENCE after 2+ years piss farting around up forward a few years back..... It's funny how the flip never really works, problem is we dont have a viable 2nd fiddle up forward on the books at the moment but have a few options down back so like you said we are all going to have to get used to the status quo at the moment.

Funny how we found a great back man in Hurley when he was moved BACK TO DEFENCE after 2+ years piss farting around up forward a few years back..... It's funny how the flip never really works, problem is we dont have a viable 2nd fiddle up forward on the books at the moment but have a few options down back so like you said we are all going to have to get used to the status quo at the moment.

Lynch (GC) is out of contract next season I would be trying to get him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent. I'll keep an eye out for your guards.

If you see a dons supporter with a mid 90s dons scarf and s**t mo, that's me.

Potential outs: Bellchambers, Colyer, Dea, Kelly, Hartley, Watson

Potential ins: Langford, Gleeson, Luenburger, Ambrose, McNeice and a debutant or even two (Begely, Mutch and/or Clarke)

6 changes after one loss :D

Lynch (GC) is out of contract next season I would be trying to get him.
would love to have him, just can't see it happening. My guess is he would be a restricted FA at his next contract negotiation time so Suns would be able to match any offer and with where they are at and with Gazza possibly coming off the books they will have money to spend so can't see them letting him walk.

maybe a more accessible forward might be Sam Reid, i'm not completely enamoured by him but he has been a talent that tantalises at times. He might not be the pack crasher that we probably need in the 2nd key forward but I can't see him being over the top expensive and might be a good bridge between Francis being the injury prone 3rd tall in the VFL and him becoming a top tier forward in a few years time.

Possibly haha.

Look I'l Learn to to accept it but surely Hooker forward is not the best option long term need to trade/draft an acctual forward come seasons end.
I do agree with you long term, but the problem is that there is no mid-season draft/trade. Unless he strings 3-4 games like the one against Richmond, we may as well put it to bed until the end of the season

We all know you'll be near the player's dugout:

1489434192933.jpg

Dea? I thought he was pretty decent. Would be a harsh out.
I agree, but I think it's more structural than anything. As manfully as he battles with taller opponents, we work better with the three genuine key defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back