In
Ambrose
Howlett
Leunberger

Out
Dea
Colyer
Bellchambers

One of Kelly or Dea needs to come out for match up purposes, Baguley will go to Greene and we need 3 genuine talls in Ambrose, Hartley and Hurley to play on Cameron, Patton and Lobb.

If Lobb doesn't get up for this game then its Hartley who goes out instead of Dea.

I wouldn't change the forward set-up yet lets give them another week to perform and if it doesn't then we can expect changes there but its been pretty good in general so I wouldn't want to mess with it yet.

I would be shocked if Colyer isn't dropped. Myers has been like playing with one less player but I have a feeling he will be retained.

Maybe Hooker needs a rest? I don't think he could be that bad if he wasn't injured / fatigued .

If he is rested TBC or Smack take his spot. I was hesitant about TBC playing forward due to mobility issues but he can't be any less mobile than Hooker.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Hooker just had one bad game - he was very good the week prior.

Jobe has been great for the club. But Tigers got him 1 on 1 multiple times over and ran away from him. He was unable to chase at speed. How can this be avoided?

Sit him in the forward line.

OUT: Myers, Hartley, Bellcho, Colyer
IN: Langford, Francis, Luey, Howlett

Dea Hurley Baguley
Goddard Hooker McGrath
Zakka Watson McKenna
Parish Stewart Fantasia
Francis Daniher Walla

Luey Heppell Z.Merrett

Bench from: Langford Kelly Green Howlett

Stewart at CHF? LOLZ.

Just the forced changes for me.

In Ambrose - Out Hartley
In Leuey - Out Bellchambers

After two strong weeks I don't see the need to swing changes on the back of one bad week.

Would not be surprised if we came out and won this. Not easy coming back from WA and GWS have a lot of players still out. I know they won on the weekend with those players out but I would like to see them back it up.

I wouldn't.

Are people bringing Luey in because he is our best ruckman or more so Mummy is a big unit that would through T-Bell around? Personally I like Belly's game on the weekend, won the tap outs and some great ones to advantage whilst laying some great tackles around the ground and more importantly, allowing the down the line kick from the back line and clunking a few.

Luey is a better ruckman but of his games this year, he hasn't done much around the ground from what I've seen and needs to show more aggression (which is also a knock on Belly). Personally I'd prefer Tom stay in (knowing he struggled late last week with fitness) and have Stewart do some rucking around the ground and JD chop out in the center when Mummy is rested.

This may result in GWS winning more taps but it doesn't appear to be a pivotal as it once was. Leuy needs to lift his work around the ground and I don't think he is a lock in the 22 this year.

This may result in GWS winning more taps but it doesn't appear to be a pivotal as it once was. Leuy needs to lift his work around the ground and I don't think he is a lock in the 22 this year.

Having watched GWs live twice this year, Mumford actually gets around the ground a lot. He always manages his 3 marks inside 50.

One thing I believe Leuey is really good at is covering that ground. I'm actually not sure how good/bad tbell is at that.

I would rather stop Mummy's influence up forward to be honest. The tap count is of a lesser concern. Based on that I would want Leuey back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are people bringing Luey in because he is our best ruckman or more so Mummy is a big unit that would through T-Bell around? Personally I like Belly's game on the weekend, won the tap outs and some great ones to advantage whilst laying some great tackles around the ground and more importantly, allowing the down the line kick from the back line and clunking a few.

Luey is a better ruckman but of his games this year, he hasn't done much around the ground from what I've seen and needs to show more aggression (which is also a knock on Belly). Personally I'd prefer Tom stay in (knowing he struggled late last week with fitness) and have Stewart do some rucking around the ground and JD chop out in the center when Mummy is rested.

Leuy has been the preferred option when fit and prior to this week played his best game of the season against West Coast.

It would be a strange decision to send him back to VFL after missing through illness and most people, myself included don't believe we can carry to big guys in the team.

My personal preference would be to bring McKernan back in and leave both Leuy and Bellchambers out, but the club has been hesitant to do that since the beginning of the year. I personally think rucks are extremely overrated and would prefer exploiting the opposition ruck with McKernans mobility. Wont happen though.

Yes, but Langford and McNiece have done more.

yeah I hadn't really heard how he was going, my preference was for McNeice just to see some more exposed form at AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back