Are the Giants out of premiership discussion now the double chance is gone? ( 2.0 updated page 17 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough. Unfair cynicism retracted.
Naaah
It was entirely fair. The best thing about NRL is it tends to appeal to the yobboes and filters them out of Spotless.

It is a challenge for the club to get people off their lounge and out to Spotless though. I dont think you can really learn what AFL is about from TV. Our marketing department's view is if you can get them there they're likely to return.
We do have great facilities and easy access to the Olympic Park Precinct.
The perception that attending sport is unpleasant in Sydney is partly NRL is still played at substandard suburban grounds. The Moore Park Precinct that is home to the SCG and Alliance stadium, is nearly but not quite impossible to get to via public transport as well.

Fair enough. Unfair cynicism retracted.
No, it's a perfectly fair observation. RL is still a great game to watch live, it's just that it translates far better to TV than Australian Football for the reason stated (the game is basically one line running at another line, so pretty much all the action can be captured on the TV - whereas Australian Football is pretty much the opposite).

Sydney people just can't get off their bums to to along and watch competition matches. State of Origin and Grand Finals - no probs, they fill those out......

Heartless pretenders.

2018 is a write off for them just to many injuries.

Both are true, except the first one is more true than the second. I’d argue Adelaide have had a worse time with injury but are still getting it done.

In a season where my own team is disappointing, at least they’re disappointing with the youngest team in the comp and with a flag in their back pocket.

Oh, and the crowd looked about the same size as the Shanghai crowd. Note to Gil - neither experiment has worked.

Naaah
It was entirely fair. The best thing about NRL is it tends to appeal to the yobboes and filters them out of Spotless.

It is a challenge for the club to get people off their lounge and out to Spotless though. I dont think you can really learn what AFL is about from TV. Our marketing department's view is if you can get them there they're likely to return.
We do have great facilities and easy access to the Olympic Park Precinct.
The perception that attending sport is unpleasant in Sydney is partly NRL is still played at substandard suburban grounds. The Moore Park Precinct that is home to the SCG and Alliance stadium, is nearly but not quite impossible to get to via public transport as well.
Actually a good ground for watching footy I thought but was a bit of a pain to get to the time I went.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact we got to here from an OP about form, is clear evidence this thread has nothing to do with anything except fear, jealousy and hatred.

Mehhh.
How can you know you're heading in the right direction until you attract all three?
What on earth are you talking about this time?
There's threads on every club,multiple players and coaches,as you would expect on a football forum.
It's not all "the world is against GWS".
GWS have underperformed considering their list,they severely lack discipline and severely lack spirit,of course people are going to question that.
It's the big league,not the NEAFL or WAFL where you can run away and hide from criticism. You can't scream hate and troll every single time your back is against the wall.

Our season in trouble? Yes.

Our clubs existence? Not a chance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
GWS will last just fine. Would be far more concerned about GC. Issue is that there might need to be a bit of a rejig if there are some retirements at season’s end (Griffen, Deledio, Shaw all possible).

AFL would want a few consistent years near the top to build support for the long term. If this year turns into a flop it’s a setback no doubt.

What on earth are you talking about this time?
There's threads on every club,multiple players and coaches,as you would expect on a football forum.
It's not all "the world is against GWS".
GWS have underperformed considering their list,they severely lack discipline and severely lack spirit,of course people are going to question that.
It's the big league,not the NEAFL or WAFL where you can run away and hide from criticism. You can't scream hate and troll every single time your back is against the wall.
I cant make it any simpler, so you'll need to lift and work it out.

Ricoh just said there's 28 players that were on the Giant's list that are now playing for other clubs. Pretty amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back