Gym & Misc Gym Membership Prices

Remove this Banner Ad

I was paying $34 a fortnight for the past 2 yrs, but when my contract expired and informed them I was going elsewhere they offered a new contract at $27 a fortnight. Dont you love competition! And it doesnt hurt to shop around and ask for a better price.

Can't help you with Melbourne prices anymore, but on the Gold Coast if you pay more than $10 a week, you are getting robbed. There are so many little 24 hour joints now it is not funny eg.snap, jetts etc. To illustrate how bad it is, there are only three Finance Firsts on the GC and one of those is closing. As for tattoos, well you aren't allowed to enter a gym up here unless you do have them (and that includes the girls).

Muscle Torque had a year deal $500 upfront (approx <$10 p/week)

However, Derrimuts 24/7 gym controls the market around the area - pricing it from $199-$250 (not sure what it is now). It was pretty decently sized at Derrimut, but relocated to Caroline Springs and its the biggest (claim) gym in Australia. Whats it got? Everything required for bodybuilders. They bring in big profiles for appearances/meet and greets; Ronnie Coleman, Danny Green, soon Forrest Griffin. They also have a supplement shop upfront which is well reasonably priced. Has a kitchen/cafe that sells gym related dishes,

They just recently got this in yesterday and almost finish putting it up. Yeah, which gym has an Octagon? Theres a boxing ring, 10+ squat racks, 10+ olympic dead lift/power racks and a crossfit area.
394623_393962104002673_897581550_n.jpg

557724_10150705158606962_486430440_n.jpg

$17 a fortnight at my gym. Pretty basic gym but has everything I need and the equipment is fairly new.

$12 a week for my local Dohertys for me.
Has none of the health club fluff, stacks of power racks and free weights so its bloody spot on for me!!

Although I have a rack + few bits and pieces at home most of the gyms I would otherwise train at are in the $20-30 a week range

Looking up gyms in Richmond at the moment, casual rates up to $22 per visit so far. Unreal prices.

ATM, I'm looking at getting a few trial passes that will get me through the month over that side of town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back