Play Nice Héritier Lumumba blasts Collingwood's racist treatment of him during his career (Civil discussion please)

Remove this Banner Ad

If the last week or so has proven anything it's that the majority of supporters at every club are all Stand By Hird types at their core who will defend their tribe at all costs no matter the issue. It's so much easier to just deny deny deny than become introspective.

If the last week or so has proven anything it's that the majority of supporters at every club are all Stand By Hird types at their core who will defend their tribe at all costs no matter the issue. It's so much easier to just deny deny deny than become introspective.

What did Hawthorn fans think of Don Scott's claims that the club systematically cheated the salary cap?

"Ex-player shits on club" never goes down well. Which is what is going on with Harry.

Awesome player in his day but he was finished before he retired...he became a giant whiner at the end of his career

He was finished years before that, was incredibly lucky Hawthorn shat the bed in front of goal in 2012

The same planet as those people who said....'We dont know what we have given our players but it is ok"

LOL

I am curious about something. No other indigenous/other non white players that are playing for Collingwood currently or have played for Collingwood since Heritier started there have mentioned anything about racism. So to me that says 1 of 4 things.

1. Buckley/collingwood/other players were genuinely racist towards Heritier but were not/are not racist towards any other player
2. Buckley/Collingwood/other players were genuinely racist towards Heritier and were/are genuinely racist towards towards other players as well but the other players havent said anything.
3. Buckley/Collingwood/other players were genuinely racist towards Heritier and were/are genuinely racist towards towards other players, the other players have said something but it hasnt come out in the media/it was dealt with behind closed doors.
4. Buckley/Collingwood/other players werent racist towards Heritier nor other players.

I dont know which it is but its something I am curious about.

I am curious about something. No other indigenous/other non white players that are playing for Collingwood currently or have played for Collingwood since Heritier started there have mentioned anything about racism. So to me that says 1 of 4 things.

1. Buckley/collingwood/other players were genuinely racist towards Heritier but were not/are not racist towards any other player
2. Buckley/Collingwood/other players were genuinely racist towards Heritier and were/are genuinely racist towards towards other players as well but the other players havent said anything.
3. Buckley/Collingwood/other players were genuinely racist towards Heritier and were/are genuinely racist towards towards other players, the other players have said something but it hasnt come out in the media/it was dealt with behind closed doors.
4. Buckley/Collingwood/other players werent racist towards Heritier nor other players.

I dont know which it is but its something I am curious about.
I may be remembering wrong, but didn’t a few other player say they experienced s**t? Could be completely wrong

What did Hawthorn fans think of Don Scott's claims that the club systematically cheated the salary cap?

"Ex-player shits on club" never goes down well. Which is what is going on with Harry.

They key difference is Scott’s sources are dead. Heritier chose to refer to an incident in a taxi but not name the player who first gave him the chimp nickname. He also referred to the trainer that called Seedsman “Les” but chose not to name him. There’s more to the story that is being strategically withheld.

Heritier chose to refer to an incident in a taxi but not name the player who first gave him the chimp nickname. He also referred to the trainer that called Seedsman “Les” but chose not to name him. There’s more to the story that is being strategically withheld.

He also chose not to participate in the investigation. Who's he saving the secrets for?

Amazing thread. You can be the biggest flog on earth but that matters for nought if you are calling out 'alleged' racism? Then you 'suddenly' have credibility? Its as dumb as taking climate change advice from a pre-pubescent teenager or buying Ivan Milats, 'Hitchhikers Guide to Australia'.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a sad situation but it looks like the story about him wasting alot of his money is true.
or someone else's.
Kudos to the Mlebourne Football Club- amazing how everything suddenly stopped when he arrived there- must have one hell of a culture- perhaps that's why they took collingwood's CEO to take them forward

Heritier chose to refer to an incident in a taxi but not name the player who first gave him the chimp nickname. He also referred to the trainer that called Seedsman “Les” but chose not to name him. There’s more to the story that is being strategically withheld.

Will these two as-yet unnamed individuals be sweating? I still suspect we may never learn their names.

This is a sad situation but it looks like the story about him wasting alot of his money is true.
Hopefully (if it is not true) then Collingwood counter sues and takes him for every cent he has left.

Strange that he only complains when he seems to be wanting attention though and it aligns with the latest cause of the week.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back