PC H1Z1 - New Zombie Survival MMO!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's better than I thought it'd be tbh. A lot of griefers though, which is to be expected I guess, but I'm having fun.

It's a bit weird getting your head around their crafting system, but it is very fun and works well! Plus you can craft a bow and arrow as soon as you spawn, which was a massive mark against DayZ.

Only thing I dislike is your need for food depletes too quickly, but apart from that it is very fun!

Should be on tomorrow evening illnino, so let me know if you'll be on! :thumbsu:

It's a bit weird getting your head around their crafting system, but it is very fun and works well! Plus you can craft a bow and arrow as soon as you spawn, which was a massive mark against DayZ.

Only thing I dislike is your need for food depletes too quickly, but apart from that it is very fun!

Should be on tomorrow evening illnino, so let me know if you'll be on! :thumbsu:

Yeah the crafting system was a bit tricky to start with but now that I'm used to it, it's actually really good. Food does deplete rather quickly which I think they should change, but it hasn't bothered me too much really. Met some South African guy on the EU servers and spent the entire night running around with him. No noticeable lag at all, and we crafted all sorts of stuff including a shack with a pass code with some crafted loot containers in it... much better than using tents in DayZ. Guns and ammo are fairly hard to come by, but that's a good thing I reckon cos you can always use your bow, and melee weapons aren't that hard to come by.

A lot of kill on sight type players which I don't like, but again, most of them don't have guns so it's not really too big a deal.. and there's always PvE servers.

Overall, I gotta admit, it's actually a hell of a lot better than I was expecting. I had heaps of fun and will definitely be playing again for most of tomorrow. Hope to see some of the regulars soon.

Yeah the crafting system was a bit tricky to start with but now that I'm used to it, it's actually really good. Food does deplete rather quickly which I think they should change, but it hasn't bothered me too much really. Met some South African guy on the EU servers and spent the entire night running around with him. No noticeable lag at all, and we crafted all sorts of stuff including a shack with a pass code with some crafted loot containers in it... much better than using tents in DayZ. Guns and ammo are fairly hard to come by, but that's a good thing I reckon cos you can always use your bow, and melee weapons aren't that hard to come by.

A lot of kill on sight type players which I don't like, but again, most of them don't have guns so it's not really too big a deal.. and there's always PvE servers.

Overall, I gotta admit, it's actually a hell of a lot better than I was expecting. I had heaps of fun and will definitely be playing again for most of tomorrow. Hope to see some of the regulars soon.

I might jump on in a few mins, so let me know if you're around. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would I want to pay to play alpha when it will be free after release? I'd prefer to just stick with 7-days-to-die.

How does this thread only have two pages?!

Come play some 5 man Battle Royal people... Where's my dysfunctional Zombie FPSMMO fam at?

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr and other BF members who's names I cant remember?

Hey man! I haven't had much time to play over the past couple of months, but will try to find some time now that work is starting to die down.

Any word when the game is making it's way to PS4. Will make it way easier to play!

Hey man! I haven't had much time to play over the past couple of months, but will try to find some time now that work is starting to die down.

Any word when the game is making it's way to PS4. Will make it way easier to play!
Long time man! Not sure about console release, haven't heard anything really. But yeah, just moved in to a new area and am living off unpaid holiday pay for the last 4 years or so, so have plenty of time to play the standard mode or Battle Royale mode if you're keen. Just look for me on Steam most afternoons/nights.....until I get a new job anyway :p

Any other BF members play this and want a crew to work with?

Now out on PS4, or some version of H1Z1 Battle Royale, first impressions is it is buggy as all hell, needs many updates which I doubt it will get.

I hope they also bring out the zombie mode.

Haven't noticed any bugs at all, care to elaborate?
Well probably because a bunch got fixed with the latest update.

Parachuting was one.
Disconnecting from squads randomly.
Not all entering the same game.
Etc etc.

The game itself is also rather outdated graphics wise and fairly clunky.

I did however finally win a game somehow so I'll keep playing.

Well probably because a bunch got fixed with the latest update.

Parachuting was one.
Disconnecting from squads randomly.
Not all entering the same game.
Etc etc.

The game itself is also rather outdated graphics wise and fairly clunky.

I did however finally win a game somehow so I'll keep playing.

Haven't played squads.

Have noticed parachuting is a bitch though.

Only driving vehicles has felt clunky for me though, shooting (besides me being a twitching disgrace while doing it) has felt fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back