PC H1Z1 - New Zombie Survival MMO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Only played a few games but feels so clunky. Interactions feel delayed and slow. Graphics average. Doubt I will give it much more of a go.

I think it has potential if you can get a full squad + booze going.

Now out on PS4, or some version of H1Z1 Battle Royale, first impressions is it is buggy as all hell, needs many updates which I doubt it will get.

I hope they also bring out the zombie mode.

It's just battle royale now hey? They don't have the survive mode at all?

It's just battle royale now hey? They don't have the survive mode at all?

Yeah just battle royale, single of 5 member squads, duos not unlocked yet.

Now out on PS4, or some version of H1Z1 Battle Royale, first impressions is it is buggy as all hell, needs many updates which I doubt it will get.

I hope they also bring out the zombie mode.

Only played a few games but feels so clunky. Interactions feel delayed and slow. Graphics average. Doubt I will give it much more of a go.

Still in open beta on PS4. Some awful bugs like taking through the map when parachuting, now being able to move after landing, and the inconsistency of vehicle kills.

I think it still plays pretty will for an open beta. Hopefully gets more dev support because it has a lot of potential once you get use to the shooting mechanics.

Still in open beta on PS4. Some awful bugs like taking through the map when parachuting, now being able to move after landing, and the inconsistency of vehicle kills.

I think it still plays pretty will for an open beta. Hopefully gets more dev support because it has a lot of potential once you get use to the shooting mechanics.
Its a lot better now.

No OCE servers, quite a bit of lag even with NBN. Not unbearable though.
Would be nice if we got a server. Lag at times painful.

Would be nice if we got a server. Lag at times painful.

I take that back about not being unbearable. It's as close as you can get to it at times. Would be 1 million times the better game if they fixed the servers.

It's a pretty steep learning curve, especially with the lag disadvantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played a game of this yesterday. So frustrating. I ran over a guy like 9 times and it didn't hurt him, he walked up to me and shot me > instant death. Next game i ran someone over and still nothing. So i got out and shot him > instant death. Those car hits are terrible

I played a game of this yesterday. So frustrating. I ran over a guy like 9 times and it didn't hurt him, he walked up to me and shot me > instant death. Next game i ran someone over and still nothing. So i got out and shot him > instant death. Those car hits are terrible

Lots of lag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back