Hacks to stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dempster is a better player.

Wait, what?

I try not to get involved in player y vs player x discussions. Especially when one is from my club and the other is from the other persons club. There's no convincing. I think Wood is easily and clearly the better player. I'll leave it at that.

Adam H

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 23, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wait, what?

I try not to get involved in player y vs player x discussions. Especially when one is from my club and the other is from the other persons club. There's no convincing. I think Wood is easily and clearly the better player. I'll leave it at that.

Dempster has been playing at a higher level of performance for far longer than Wood. It would be similar to saying Josh Bruce is better than Travis Cloke.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah he is. His two nearest rivals have both been suspended. Clear #1
Actually his nearest rival was injured all of last year but now he is beack he is ready to claim back his spot has the best KPD in the league.
Sorry.. Easily the best key defender in the league*
Sorry there is this guy called Mackenzie, hes sorta better.

Oraaaaazio

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Actually his nearest rival was injured all of last year but now he is beack he is ready to claim back his spot has the best KPD in the league.

Sorry there is this guy called Mackenzie, hes sorta better.
You're a flat out dead beat. Worse than gillo.

Debatable whether Mackenzie's best was better than Hooker/Rance/Hurley's at any stage and he's now coming off an reco, doubt he'll get back to the same level he was at.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
You're a flat out dead beat. Worse than gillo.

Debatable whether Mackenzie's best was better than Hooker/Rance/Hurley's at any stage and he's now coming off an reco, doubt he'll get back to the same level he was at.
The last time Mackenzie and Rance played everyone knew Mackenzie was better apart from those biased AA selectors. This year he is primed for redemption.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
The last time Mackenzie and Rance played everyone knew Mackenzie was better apart from those biased AA selectors. This year he is primed for redemption.
Saying he was better is a big stretch. The thing is while Mackenzie was injured in 2015 Rance went to another level. Also players like Hurely also went past Mackenzie. He has a lot of work to do to catch the best kpd in the comp. He may not be up to it.

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Michael Walters was 1 incH away from being delisted. Sent away it train wand Play with swan districts for 3/4 of his SecoND season. Now an absolute gun with very good leadership qualities.☺

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Yeah, Rance was my whipping boy for a while, could never keep his feet; always looked like he was trying to swim through grass. Absolute star now, and definitely the best key defender in the league.
And he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo kicking wise early days. Loved his effort, but used to cringe every time he got the ball. Was sure he would be a 2-3 year delist. Happy to be wrong.

I thought Sam Mitchell was a plodder early days (still is). Just thought his lack of pace would rule him out of being a long term player. Oops.
Even though he is highly rated now, I still think he is underrated, if that makes sense. Absolute gun, would love a player like him at Tiges. And pure with the opposite foot.

Michael Walters was 1 incH away from being delisted. Sent away it train wand Play with swan districts for 3/4 of his SecoND season. Now an absolute gun with very good leadership qualities.☺
1 inch of skin folds? I remember him being a bit fat at some point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back