Haddrill

Remove this Banner Ad

hoss

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2004
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
Didn't train tonight... Does anyone know anything ?

I'm assuming he will still be OK to play on Saturday. It appears CC may have been giving 3 or 4 a rest tonight to aid recovery. I don't think J Lo or Walker trained either. Still another couple of training sessions this week and I expect everyone will be fit to play.

Apparantly Schammer trained really well. Good news.

Id be surprised if he isnt right this week, he's missed 2 weeks with a rolled ankle apparently similar to what Dessie did against the Roos at Mandurah and Matty Carr against the Crows last year. They were rushed back and never really got back to form last year so the club probaly erred on the side of caution against WC with Robbie.

Reports are that he'll be out this week as well. Why were we fed the bull that he was borderline for the Saints match then? Something not quite right with his ankle, but our backline definitely needs him back.

RIPPER_46 said:
I would prefer them not to rush him back too early like DJ last year. Micheal Warren can cover for him if need be..

You really haven't got a clue have you? Warren to cover for Haddrill! not even Connolly would entertain that.

mick ryan said:
You really haven't got a clue have you? Warren to cover for Haddrill! not even Connolly would entertain that.
I don't think Warren can replace Haddrill, but if he is fit he may get a start.
Richmond will be starting 3 tall forwards in Richo, Simmonds & Stafford

Undertaker said:
I don't think Warren can replace Haddrill, but if he is fit he may get a start.
Richmond will be starting 3 tall forwards in Richo, Simmonds & Stafford
We've got plenty of talls in the backline (McPharlin, Polak, Thornton and Parker) plus Longmuir to cover these three.

pav_is_god said:
We've got plenty of talls in the backline (McPharlin, Polak, Thornton and Parker) plus Longmuir to cover these three.
Sorry Pav but I disagree Richo, Simmonds & Stafford are all tall big bodied players. Thornton will struggle against these guys remember Rocca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undertaker said:
Sorry Pav but I disagree Richo, Simmonds & Stafford are all tall big bodied players. Thornton will struggle against these guys remember Rocca.
Remember the week after Rocca? against Adelaide. Thornton learnt from the experience and continues to improve week in week out

As much as I think Richardson is a champion, I don't think he can string 3 good games together! I reckon Parker or Polak for richo. I also reckon we'll blow this game apart in the third & fourth quarters to win by at least 4 goals!

Bookmark this!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back