Multiplat Hades

Remove this Banner Ad

Once you beat the game the first time there are alot more opportunities to earn titan blood.

you don’t need to power up to weapons too much, but it’s a requirement to power them up abit to unlock the final aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep, each aspect means new rewards. So just rolling thru every weapon aspect and beating it = more blood.

I usually just use new boons or weapon traits for the prophecy unlock. Gives a bit of a challenge too even if it costs a win.

Have you fought him yet?

Yep. Had a feeling I would have to when I saw "borrow" lol.

Last two runs have been successful escapes woo. Both times really scuffed builds though which is frustrating because of the times I failed with more meta builds. First of the two tried something different, the build sucked but I got through. Next I was just doing a fated choice run to finish off some bounties. The build was a complete mongrel and I have no idea how it worked.

Finally escaped last night. Run 60 something I think. Managed to do it with the the bow which I think I have used 3 times total.

Just had my first cleared escape at run 66. And it took a fairly OP Ares' Doom build on the shield, lucky/decent Deadelus upgrades, and 3 death defiances lol

Just can't avoid taking damage against the last boss somehow. Watched the videos, read the guide... I just keep ****ing it up every time :tearsofjoy:

Just can't avoid taking damage against the last boss somehow. Watched the videos, read the guide... I just keep ****ing it up every time
Its his big swing that gets me. Even with double dash and +20% movement speeds its hard to avoid.

Its his big swing that gets me. Even with double dash and +20% movement speeds its hard to avoid.

Oh man, I know what you mean.
It's easier said than done, but after you see the 'tell' wait a beat and then dash, you are invincible for a brief moment during the dash so can dodge it even if you're in the circle.
Just don't dash+attack as you lose the invincibility.

Yep. Also that green circular wave attack thing, never seem to be able to time my dash through it.

Not a fan of the Styx chambers either. They're so small, kinda removes any strategy and just turns it into a DPS check. Think I've had best results when I don't even look at what enemies there are and just start spamming my most powerful attack as soon as I enter the chamber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Also that green circular wave attack thing, never seem to be able to time my dash through it.

Not a fan of the Styx chambers either. They're so small, kinda removes any strategy and just turns it into a DPS check. Think I've had best results when I don't even look at what enemies there are and just start spamming my most powerful attack as soon as I enter the chamber.

I hate those tunnels. Even if I've got all of my death defiance uses up I'll still more often than not pick skele's tooth before going in. It only takes one s**t room to destroy your run. And Tiny Vermin can GAGF.

I hate those tunnels. Even if I've got all of my death defiance uses up I'll still more often than not pick skele's tooth before going in. It only takes one sh*t room to destroy your run. And Tiny Vermin can GAGF.

Yup. Good tip re: Skelly's keepsake, might give that a go. I usuall switch to the evergreen acorn for 5 invincible hits taken vs final boss.

Yup. Good tip re: Skelly's keepsake, might give that a go. I usuall switch to the evergreen acorn for 5 invincible hits taken vs final boss.

Not sure how you're fairing but a tip I found helped me that might help someone else is after Hydra to check the shop for the nail. If the nail is there then take hourglass keepsake (BEFORE you buy nail). It will last right through Elysium and much of Styx which really helps smashing all the armoured enemies through those areas.

Not sure how you're fairing but a tip I found helped me that might help someone else is after Hydra to check the shop for the nail. If the nail is there then take hourglass keepsake (BEFORE you buy nail). It will last right through Elysium and much of Styx which really helps smashing all the armoured enemies through those areas.

Forgive my ignorance - what does the nail do?

Finally got to "borrow" Charons bag today after being eligible for it to appear like 30 runs ago. I was running with the above tip from Knighta21 with the crystals and just waltzed right through. Unfortunately the rest of the build was pretty shithouse and I died in a random Elysium room for the first time,

Forgive my ignorance - what does the nail do?

Can't remember the full name of it, but it does increased damage to armour. Lots of annoying armoured mobs in Elysium. By equipping hourglass keepsake first which extends the duration which when ranked up should last a considerable way into Styx as well.

Had my first clear, got pretty lucky having a duo boon that allowed me to regen health since I was doing * all dps and could just be a coward and run and regen while I chipped away at it.

I'd love to know which ******* thought the temple of styx was a good idea. Tiny rooms with tons of enemies, lasers flying around and rapid poisoning from a single hit.

Fluked an insane doom + rupture combo tonight (epic doom, heroic rupture) on shield, with an epic lightning cast so I was just bouncing s**t around everywhere and with privileged status I was absolutely hammering. Elysium bosses almost died at the same time from boom ticks as I was just spamming my shield around. Four clears from just shy of 50 escapes now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back