Multiplat Hades

Remove this Banner Ad

Got out twice last light, hidden aspect of Stygius with Athenas boon on the special, absolutely tears through everything.

The hidden aspects are game changers, definitely work towards getting them.

I’ve just realised I played this the first time
If Switch with the volume down because I was watching TV, the soundtrack is excellent!

57% towards the platinum, I’ll be telling my grandkids about this one…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was starting to get a bit shitty with it, had my first clear on run 66 then couldn't do it again for the next 6 or 7 (seriously, temple of Styx chambers can eat a dick).

Decided to scrap the pact of punishment/heat guage thing and bang, another clear straight away (bow with aspect of chiron, exposed on attack and doom on special = privileged status doing work).

Does anyone know if filling the heat guage also results in more enemies? Sure feels like it, in addition to whatever option you've chosen from the Pact of Punishment.

Does anyone know if filling the heat guage also results in more enemies? Sure feels like it, in addition to whatever option you've chosen from the Pact of Punishment.

No, nothing changes with the pact of punishment unless you select it (there is an option for more enemies, make sure you haven't selected it by accident).

I would recommend just doing some clears with no Pact first off to unlock more of the mirror/weapons/construction/keepsakes etc. and then work your way up with the Pact.

No, nothing changes with the pact of punishment unless you select it (there is an option for more enemies, make sure you haven't selected it by accident).

I would recommend just doing some clears with no Pact first off to unlock more of the mirror/weapons/construction/keepsakes etc. and then work your way up with the Pact.

Cheers, I guess it just felt like that at times lol. I was only running the option that lets enemies absorb a free 1st hit against them for no damage, wouldn't have thought that would make a whole lot of difference but I guess it does.

And yep good advice, came to that conclusion myself. First clear at run 66, then started enabling the pact/heat guage and got nowhere near it for the next 6 or 7 runs. Turned pact/heat guage off and the next 3 runs in a row were all clears, different weapon each time.

Started a gun run last night thinking "how cool would it to be to get epic trippy shot from the start, some good Zeus boons for AoE and an epic doom just so I can flip around dropping dots on the entire room... Oh and dash deflection too please".

All of these things happened with some insane duo, legendary and Daedalus boons and some huge POM upgrades. It was probably the most OP escape I've managed.

I had some spear build last night that took down the final boss in about 30 seconds ignoring all time he spends shielded etc. Working on upgrading the shield with titan blood because a full zeus build with that thing is cheat mode.

4 clears in a row now, just managed my first one with a heat guage. Was wavering but am back fully ensconced, Ghost of Tsushima will have to wait :D

Whats with this bullshit random mechanic that seems to emerge after your first clear, where you select a certain god's keepsake to ensure you get their boon next, but then Hermes turns up and says nana-nana-na I got here first? Such crap.

4 clears in a row now, just managed my first one with a heat guage. Was wavering but am back fully ensconced, Ghost of Tsushima will have to wait :D

Whats with this bullshit random mechanic that seems to emerge after your first clear, where you select a certain god's keepsake to ensure you get their boon next, but then Hermes turns up and says nana-nana-na I got here first? Such crap.
There's a bad joke somewhere that involves him using his speed to get to the front of the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m starting to clear it every few runs now, I really need to keep going on GOT but this keeps pulling me back in haha

Just got the platinum
118 runs with a fair few late throwaway runs just farming Tartarus
46 clears
Best time of 20:37 with the fists

Still a few fish I haven't caught yet

Nice! I just have a couple of story ones to tidy up then I’m done. Hopefully finished before Deathloop later this week.

Is that when credits roll? 10th escape?
Main story yeah. I believe there is still a bit more story to complete after though.

Just need the trophies for Thanatos’s keepsake and the second Skelly trinket and I’m done, close to 80 hours in…

What’s everyone’s least favourite enemy type? Those small flame wheels are a massive pain.

I really dislike the whole Elysian area to be honest, the enemies feel so spongy.

Need to get this done so I can move onto something else without this hanging over me!

I can't put my finger on my least favourite enemy exactly but they'll definitely be in Elysium. That whole biome is my only knock on this game. I hate the enemies, the spear traps that I constantly trigger as I'm button mashing dodge and the bosses. The only thing that makes it any easier for me is when there is a nail in the shop after bone Hydra. Then I stick on Hourglass keepsake and at least the yellow buttons become squishy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back