Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Hi guys,

PbCharlie of AFL Scotland organises the Haggis Cup in Scotland, which has been running for 12 years, and he's looking for a jumper design that commemorates the tournament in 2016 as a sort of memento for the participants.

As far as guidelines go, these are not all set in stone, but the jumper could feature
Again, these aren't all total requirements and the jumper shouldn't "reek of Scotland" :D, feel free to add an Australian touch - it is an Aussie Rules tournament after all.

Post any questions in this thread.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
This is an example of the type of thing that's being sought:
2015-Champions-League-playing-jumper-300x300.jpg

The way I'm reading it, it should be similar to the All Australian guernsey that's presented to players.

PbCharlie, can we get a list of names or clubs involved that you'd like to commemorate?

That's the way i took it too.

The best players at the end of the competition get one?

Off Topic: Why do Scotland continue to use the Rampant Lion and not the Thistle or say Lochie as their Official Logo?
To me it's not even what i first think of when i think of Scotland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Not completely happy with this, I will keep trying to modify it if I can (the shorts and socks are just there because I couldn't be bothered turning those layers off). Only alteration that would need to be made is the addition of any other monochromed clubs logos to the back (likely in a line below the current ones).

Haggis%20Cup%20V1_zpsdgfoojqt.png

Philosrog

Debutant
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester United, Warrington
That's the way i took it too.

The best players at the end of the competition get one?

Off Topic: Why do Scotland continue to use the Rampant Lion and not the Thistle or say Lochie as their Official Logo?
To me it's not even what i first think of when i think of Scotland.
Why don't you google instead of asking stupid questions?
As for Lochie, there's more chance of finding him in Sydney Harbour.

It may be my screen but that tartan is, perhaps, a touch too subtle.

It's subtle but it shows up well on my laptop screen- it only struggles on my phone screen. It's just a concept anyway, it can be tweaked. :)

Back