HAHA we tanked and your dumb clubs fell for it again! Thanks for pick 1 in the midseason draft, idiots! #WeAreTheNavyBlues

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Way too easy. We could have easily beaten Collingwood before the signal was sent out to tank with only a few minutes to go. LOL at Hawthorn! We were beating them so easily for the laughs, but then at half time we decided that pick 1 in the midseason draft was more important than 4 points. And Hawthorn fell for it like the embarrassingly dumb club they are :$

Now he is all ours! Welcome to Carlton, Mitch Hibberd!
449384-tlslargeportrait.jpg

mitc.png

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
Cripple fight
Although I agree that Jenkins is in line with their recent recruitment policy, I can't help but feel that they seem to love themselves some puffer fish at the moment recruiting superstars like the Chode and Gimpey.

They'll go hard for Motlop and Watts I reckon. Heart and soul players that will add some much needed toughness to the Hawfie soft underbelly.

They'd only have to give up Worpaedo, Cousins and a couple of picks to get it done. I couldn't actually think of any of their other kids but these two seem to be the ones Horfies are chugging each other's goo over these days after giving up their only quality youf last season to bring in the Chode.

As a side note, could someone seriously name a good young player at Hawthorn for me for future reference. I thank you.
Way too easy. We could have easily beaten Collingwood before the signal was sent out to tank with only a few minutes to go. LOL at Hawthorn! We were beating them so easily for the laughs, but then at half time we decided that pick 1 in the midseason draft was more important than 4 points. And Hawthorn fell for it like the embarrassingly dumb club they are :$

View attachment 674278

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong

View attachment 674278
Looks like he is gurning pretty bad there - did he eat his bottom lip? Not sure Kennedy will be cool with a party boy type at the club...

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs

View attachment 674278
Corey Feldman got buff!

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Wait.......... so now there are TWO wooden spoons to be won each year! Last after round 23, and last before the mid-year draft.

Carlton can catch St.Kilda’s lead twice as fast! :D

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Wait.......... so now there are TWO wooden spoons to be won each year! Last after round 23, and last before the mid-year draft.

Your embarrassing club is still wait out in front of us :)

Carlton: More flags and less spoons than Hawthorn :thumbsu::thumbsu:

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Does Mitch Hibberd have to go to Carlton? Poor bastard, having his AFL dreams shattered like that.
He won’t be poor though will he, how much do you earn a year, I’m betting he’d be on a few more shekels than you already, once he sees that first paper bag, he’ll be ten fold better off per annum than your scrubby arse!👍✅

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
because tanking. no 1 draft picks at Carlton are synonymous with success..:$:thumbsu:
Yours is a mediocre back pocket backwards handballer with a weird overbite!
Lol drug fuelled pick one, I bet his folks were frequenters of the same places I was, on the same gear I was in the 90’s with that ******* overbite!
Genetic jaw dysplasia👍☹️

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists

You’d know all about “twice as fast”.👍

Back