Toast Hail King ROB

Sep 7, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Rams, UCLA Bruins
Maybe we're following senile Cornes' advice and resting Sloane, Thommo and Jacobs....:drunk:

Reckon we may see ROB in against Bombers or Lions.... although i wouldn't be 100% sure as Jacobs has played 70 odd games straight and seems the type to thrive on work load

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I wonder if the idea is to take O'Brien as the travelling emergency to familiarise him with travelling interstate?

Maybe, but I'm not sure I'd want my only travelling emergency to be a ruckman, unless Sauce was in doubt (in which case you might take 2 or 3 emergencies to cover all bases).

I'm guessing Sauce will get a rest next week or the week after.

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Any logical person can see he'll be getting games against the Lions and Bombers to give him a taste and to give Sauce a rest. Smart player management from the club, keeping our best fresh for September
If the ability to upgrade rookies ends this week then we'd probably be silly not to as we currently have no ruck backup available if Sauce were to get hurt.

I'd give him a go in one of those games, but I wouldn't say it's guaranteed he will play.

ggDropbear

Debutant
Oct 17, 2015
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Silver_ROB.png

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I'd be thinking he gets a run in our next 2 home games.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Any logical person can see he'll be getting games against the Lions and Bombers to give him a taste and to give Sauce a rest. Smart player management from the club, keeping our best fresh for September
Not sure i agree that'll happen ......with the bye before the finals, if we're top 2, we potentially play only 2 games in 4 weeks .......does Sauce need another 2 week break on top of that?

Can see ROB maybe giving Jenkins a rest one week, and Sauce the other week .....or an equivalent mix of some sorts over the 2 weeks

Back