Mod. Notice Hail to the new regime

Remove this Banner Ad

Beware plebs of the Port board, there are two new overlords to beat you into line in FishingRick04 and Forzaport.

Go easy on them as they are in spec. mod training mode to begin with but I think both will be a more than welcome addition in helping to keep this board in tact and troll (eg. Crow) free for 2012 and beyond. :thumbsu:

You guys better be ready to wield the ban hammers!

They will soon enough.

Must say that we were only going to appoint one mod but you people have rare quality on this board. Tis a credit to everyone who posts here.

We disappeared them.

Welcome to the thickening of the thin blue line.

Here's to everyone here treating you with the same respect Macca and I get.

14171774.jpg

;)

edit: also, congrats to the new mods

I haven't thought about it but there aren't many or any mega douche posters here.. I have noticed there are a lot of wise heads on the board, 'senior figures' if you will. I actually sent tribey my bank details today because I just assumed that he was a mod or in charge of the foundation money or something, he was just forwarding on a PM like a good lad. :p but a lot of folks here have seen literally hundreds of Port games, sharing experience that you can't buy or download.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't thought about it but there aren't many or any mega douche posters here.. I have noticed there are a lot of wise heads on the board, 'senior figures' if you will. I actually sent tribey my bank details today because I just assumed that he was a mod or in charge of the foundation money or something, he was just forwarding on a PM like a good lad. :p but a lot of folks here have seen literally hundreds of Port games, sharing experience that you can't buy or download.

Spot on Spadge, I doubt Forza and I are changing anything just helping things to continue on as is. There are many great wise posters here.

TSW you are the man really, you know that I rate you above Constantino which is saying something :)

Excellent choices! Look forward to the continued top notch moderating on this fine board.

Spot on Spadge, I doubt Forza and I are changing anything just helping things to continue on as is. There are many great wise posters here.

TSW you are the man really, you know that I rate you above Constantino which is saying something :)

They give you a crash course in spelling Rick?:p

So is Forza miniford, and Rick minimacca?

So is Forza miniford, and Rick minimacca?

If you've seen me in size alone I think Macca would be offended :) Now if we were going by looks, damn he would be one handsome dude :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back