Hair loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Jim Jefferies did a reasonable bit on male baldness in "High'n'Dry". Per his brand, he's crude, quite funny and also makes a pretty solid point or two. Short version is he puts it that it's totally unfair men cop grief for trying to do something (anything) to address their baldness.

Jim Jefferies did a reasonable bit on male baldness in "High'n'Dry". Per his brand, he's crude, quite funny and also makes a pretty solid point or two. Short version is he puts it that it's totally unfair men cop grief for trying to do something (anything) to address their baldness.
You don't have to tell anyone lol.

I don't recommend finasteride it has a lot of side effects that you don't necessarily realise and it's bad for your health. People will recommend it and justify using it because it saved their hair. (Took it for 2 years)

Only had a few haircuts in the last decade and most other times I just shaved it at number 3 or 4.

Shaved it a few months ago and it's the first time some people have made comments about my hair thinning at the front.

I first noticed it receding 15 years ago so I've done well to last thing long.

Went to school with a mate who was gone by the time he was 15, so every year I lasted after my 30's I counted as a blessing.

Also I don't think I've heard many females say they'd prefer a noticeable thinning head over a shaved one so I say to anyone, have no fear about shaving it all off if you have to.

You don't have to tell anyone lol.

I don't recommend finasteride it has a lot of side effects that you don't necessarily realise and it's bad for your health. People will recommend it and justify using it because it saved their hair. (Took it for 2 years)
What side effects did you experience?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back