Hair..

Remove this Banner Ad

Last haircut was February. Intended to get it cut at the start of spring (Sep 1st) but thinking of growing it long. In 2011 had it down to my shoulders.

Any males here have long hair?

Unfortunately it's starting from the top rather than slowly receding :(

I'm more just looking forward in not having to wait for my hair to dry after a shower.
You soon learn how much moisture hair absorbs when you're bald when you starting sweating and it just pours down your face.

You soon learn how much moisture hair absorbs when you're bald when you starting sweating and it just pours down your face.
Well this is not something I look forward to.

Thoros_promotional_season_6-1.jpg

Its a sad reality of where my hair is at now that I wish I could pull that off. :(

Not receding much (yet...) but long enough to tie it up is my idea. When my hair was long before I just let it all hang and I didn't cut the split ends or dry it properly after showers so it looked very bogan which was ultimately why I got it cut.

Does it annoy people when you have a bad hair day? I reckon someones haircut says a lot about the personalty of a person. I.e if someone takes pride in how they look, they will usually worry about their haircut.

Normally have it shaved on a number 3 so I don't have to do my hair in the mornings. problem solved

I have it to my shoulders but now im losing it :(

Won't be long til I shave it all off completely.
Make the call early. Hair is great (I miss mine), but half a head of hair (and lets not go into combovers and other 'hide it' methods) just makes you look worse. A close shaven head once a week stops me looking like a middle aged accountant who lives alone with 3 cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make the call early. Hair is great (I miss mine), but half a head of hair (and lets not go into combovers and other 'hide it' methods) just makes you look worse. A close shaven head once a week stops me looking like a middle aged accountant who lives alone with 3 cats.
Thankfully I am rather tall so most people can't notice it, but it is thinning much quicker than I like so I can see myself finally doing it within the next fortnight. The worst part is I can't even grow a good beard so I either have to live with a shitty beard or like like a baby.

Finasteride genuinely slows / stops hair loss - I got on to it late but has halted my loss over the last year, and I havent experienced any of the much discussed side effects. About 30 bucks for 3 months worth too, just use a pill cutter.

I know its silly but has made a huge difference to my confidence, would encourage any blokes who are genuinely bothered by their hair loss to keep an open mind and consult their GP, especially in if they are in the early stages of hairloss.

Last haircut was February. Intended to get it cut at the start of spring (Sep 1st) but thinking of growing it long. In 2011 had it down to my shoulders.

Any males here have long hair?
You must look like an absolute dero not cutting it for 7 months

I have a head of hair like Bob Hawke.

And alive Bob Hawke that is.

For now at least.

Mine's starting to thin at the front a bit. Always had a high hairline. Luckily I spent most of year 11/12 and uni with a shaved bald head, so it's not entirely something new when it does go.

Cut mine off, balding wasn't as bad as I expected so now rocking a shorter length until the balding does become bad and I am forced to go bald.
Treat yourself to a nice hat, once you go the number one all over it's essential and getting sun burnt on the top of your head is the sort of thing you only do once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back