Society/Culture Halal: is there a simple solution?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought up the inquiry... Why did you bring it up, only to disagree with the findings???

I bought it up because Halal certification was enough of an issue for the government to issue an inquiry. If the inquiry, which was warranted, was impartial, we may have had different findings.

Then brings up the many problems of islam to counter the accusation this is another islam thread, after calling people suicide bombers to show how he wants a worthwhile thread.

Geoff.

Who sent you on this suicide bombing mission Kidd?

Can you find 15-20 youtube links for me to watch?

Haha conversation bomber.

Are you employed by this site to protect Islam...are you in the running for the award for the best Kalergi Planner.

Do you think like me that Halal is just another way that a minority religion with a grandeur for world subjugation to its violent ideology is just another form of jizya against the infidel.

secretly I reckon you do....

I bought it up because Halal certification was enough of an issue for the government to issue an inquiry. If the inquiry, which was warranted, was impartial, we may have had different findings.
So what evidence do you disagree with?
What findings do you disagree with, based on what evidence?

You can't just say it's a conspiracy and brush it off...

Remember, you were just talking about playing the ball, not the man. Saying the entire inquiry is forfeit due to one person is definitely playing the man...

So all the people are here talking about an non-issue are they?
I think the discussion is more about the racist/bigoted motivations behind it than any real issue with some religious food certification.

Religion is an undesirable element in our society, but this is just a campaign aimed at getting Pauline more money for her little racist organisation.

Haha conversation bomber.

Are you employed by this site to protect Islam...are you in the running for the award for the best Kalergi Planner.

Do you think like me that Halal is just another way that a minority religion with a grandeur for world subjugation to its violent ideology is just another form of jizya against the infidel.

secretly I reckon you do....
You're blown this issue wide open.

So what evidence do you disagree with?
What findings do you disagree with, based on what evidence?

You can't just say it's a conspiracy and brush it off...

Remember, you were just talking about playing the ball, not the man. Saying the entire inquiry is forfeit due to one person is definitely playing the man...

Shall we let Pauline Hanson chair the next inquiry? would you be satisfied with her findings?

You obviously don't understand what 'playing the man means' its not playing the man to question the evidence or to question who compiled the evidence. Its playing the man if I said something like, I'm not reading said evidence because you have an agenda or you are corrupt etc.

You're blown this issue wide open.

Which issue. The issue of the Kalergi plan on western society of the issue of Halal.

Do you not think Halal is a tax the supports fundamentalist Islam.

Do you not think Wahhabis and there particularly violent form of Islam prospers from this form of "modern" jizya.

Do you think Halal is a form of Jizya?

or EDIT am I just being a racist/bigot because I degree with the halal tax against the infidel.

Is the word Infidel racist?

So many issues Kidd Vicious.

Shall we let Pauline Hanson chair the next inquiry? would you be satisfied with her findings?

You obviously don't understand what 'playing the man means' its not playing the man to question the evidence or to question who compiled the evidence. Its playing the man if I said something like, I'm not reading said evidence because you have an agenda or you are corrupt etc.
So the inquiry was corrupted? Turning this into a serious legal matter?

I just asked you which evidence you questioned and why, and you replied with asking me if Pauline should be elevated to chair an inquiry...

You disagree with the findings, based on one person being the chair for part of the time... ?

So the inquiry was corrupted? Turning this into a serious legal matter?

I just asked you which evidence you questioned and why, and you replied with asking me if Pauline should be elevated to chair an inquiry...

You disagree with the findings, based on one person being the chair for part of the time... ?

Would you agree with Pauline Hanson chairing the inquiry into halal certification? If she said that halal is corrupt after the investigation would you accept her findings?

Which issue. The issue of the Kalergi plan on western society of the issue of Halal.

Do you not think Halal is a tax the supports fundamentalist Islam.

Do you not think Wahhabis and there particularly violent form of Islam prospers from this form of "modern" jizya.

Do you think Halal is a form of Jizya?
You've blown it all open. We're all aware. You should start posting about agenda 21 aswell.

or EDIT am I just being a racist/bigot because I degree with the halal tax against the infidel.

Is the word Infidel racist?

So many issues Kidd Vicious.
You like being called a racist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back