Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
I said after quarter time I didn't care about the score, but I wanted to see something. Anything. This was exactly what my heart needed. Gutsy. Good coaching and adjustment by JLo to cut off the quick ball movement by the Saints. Young players stepping up despite being down in the rotations. This is the result we get when our fringe players up their game by 15%. I'm proud of this young football team. Teams on the rise have these kinds of wins. What a great way to start our 7 week home stand. ;)

That’s our greatest win in 5 years.
We were shot, done at quarter time. Mentally gutted. What did JLo and Fyfe say?
The guts to leave Fyfe forward and let the youth take control of the middle.
Tabs and Fyfe were so dangerous every time up forward
Reckon the Fyfe one wasn’t out of choice, will be completely stunned if he plays next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redgum

All Australian
Oct 5, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Freo Footy Club
Just wow. Best win for a long time. Shows so much heart and spirit in the group.
This is big.
Need to eat humble pie :)
your previous prediction:
JL said he's aware of what he needs to work on and is doing that but yeah I imagine he will get traded if he doesn't get a game before the years out.
He's far too good a ball hunter to not get picked up somewhere and I expect we'll regret it if we let him go.

Sturt out, Banfield, Colyer back in, none of our key backs available, lost a lot of interest in this one, expect a severe belting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back