Hall of Fame

Remove this Banner Ad

So who out of our current squad do you think will be inducted to our club hall of fame or even becoming an immortal for the club

I think Dusty, Cotch, Jack and Rance will all be in the hall of fame 100% and also likely be inducted into the AFL hall of fame

Dusty and Cotch a pretty high chance of becoming immortals along with possibly being made legends in the AFL hall of fame

With Shane Edwards, Houli, Grig being a pretty high chance for the club hall of fame

The likes of Vlossy, Grimes Astbury, Rioli and Lambert continue playing the type of footy we saw in 2017 it would be pretty hard not to induct them as well

I think it’s too early to tell for Nank and Graham but I would expect them to also be in there by the end of their careers

Last edited:
So who out of our current squad do you think will be inducted to our club hall of fame or even becoming an immortal for the club

I think Dusty, Cotch, Jack and Rance will all be in the hall of fame 100% and also likely be inducted into the AFL hall of fame

Dusty and Cotch a pretty high chance of becoming immortals along with possibly being made legends in the AFL hall of fame

With Shane Edwards, Houli, Grig being a pretty high chance for the club hall of fame

The likes of Vlossy, Grimes Astbury, Rioli and Lambert continue playing the type of footy we saw in 2017 it would be pretty hard not to induct them as well

I think it’s too early to tell for Nank and Graham but I would expect them to also be in there by the end of their careers
If Simon Goodwin can get in the AFL Hall of Fame , surely Rance Riewoldt cotch and dusty will

So just the 14 from the current team then?

Why so few?

Dusty and Riewoldt locks for AFL hof I would of thought, dusty pushing legend rn, looking forward to the rest of his career.
Dimma could be in as well, coaching to 4 flags would cement it but I think the AFL will have a hard on for him sharing the love and playing with two other clubs in flags.
Chuck in Cotchin into our hof and him and all above auto-immortals. Rance in our hof as well. Feel kind of bad for future generations who are gonna look and be like 200 games, 1 flag was he really as good/deserving as someone like grimesy/edwards but he really was just that good.

Don't know if anyone else is pushing? Maybe I've been a little harsh but this what I expect from nuffies in charge of AFL. Also seems like it'll be hard not to just chuck in everyone into our hof tbh.

Valhalla awaits Dusty, Cotch, Jack and Shane Edwards perhaps too when he is done...all of these four still with unwritten ends to their stories too.

History is always written by the victors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Graham

LOL...geez mate, with your routine bumps of ancient threads, you should rename yourself The Archivist or The Archaeologist, have your own badge or *something* in recognition of your capacity to unearth the forgotten. ;) :cool:

The commentary flogs were discussing titch being HOF and my heart and other swelled

Martin "Legend" Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance, Edwards all HoF At the Moment not sure if Bachar gets in probably not viewed as highly.

Need to see more from Grimes, Prestia, Vlastuin, Lynch Astbury, Short, Graham & Bolton.

Martin "Legend" Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance, Edwards all HoF At the Moment not sure if Bachar gets in probably not viewed as highly.

Need to see more from Grimes, Prestia, Vlastuin, Lynch Astbury, Short, Graham & Bolton.
Bachar is an interesting one he’s probably one of the most respected players in the comp and I think hall of fame also takes into account off field contributions to the game, with his foundation making strides and being a trail blazer for Muslims in the game he might get the nod

Remove this Banner Ad

Back