XBX1 Halo Infinite

Remove this Banner Ad

They adjusted the progression system overnight - you are now guaranteed to level up after six-games in an individual day (after six-games the XP gained reverts to 50XP per game). With the weekly challenges, you can easily gain a couple of levels a day without too much effort.
Step in the right direction, really need to add XP for wins though

Anyone else having issues with the game crashing on BTB?

Started happening two days ago for me. It only happens on BTB, which freezes my console (XSX) completely. No issue on any other game modes.

There is a small thread on Reddit where a few others have reported this issue too. Never had an issue beforehand. Hopefully, it's sorted once the full game is released.

Anyone else having issues with the game crashing on BTB?

Started happening two days ago for me. It only happens on BTB, which freezes my console (XSX) completely. No issue on any other game modes.

There is a small thread on Reddit where a few others have reported this issue too. Never had an issue beforehand. Hopefully, it's sorted once the full game is released.
I haven't had full crashes but I've had a couple of moments where the game freezes for a few seconds. It feels like it's about to crash but then the game starts again. Very strange

I haven't had full crashes but I've had a couple of moments where the game freezes for a few seconds. It feels like it's about to crash but then the game starts again. Very strange

Yeah, that's been happening too! Sometimes it freezes and plays on and other times it freezes completely and stays frozen!!

I played a few games last night of BTB and no crashes.

Finally completed all of my weekly challenges. The ones where you need to play or win certain games are so bad. Had about 20 games without getting slayer. Made it very hard to win 3 slayer games 🤔

The challenge to get the emblem was to win 17 PVP matches. Ahhhhhh no thanks.

Does this game have massive multiplayer. Like 100 players as I'm pretty average at shooters and feel I'd be more suited to a fortnight style battle royal then small groups of players.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I couldn't find a game online last night. Was too tired to figure out why.

Never played a Halo game - looking forward to the Campaign, not sure I'll bother with multiplayer.

I am in the same boat. One thing I probably need to work out is do I need to nkow much about the previous games. No time to actually play them so thinking I may need a summary of whats going. Or just go in blind?

Does this game have massive multiplayer. Like 100 players as I'm pretty average at shooters and feel I'd be more suited to a fortnight style battle royal then small groups of players.

There's rumours/speculation of a BR coming later but nothing confirmed. For now, Big Team Battle might be up your alley. It's a 12v12 mode on largeish maps, with vehicles and objectives. It's a much more casual experience compared to the tense, sweaty 4v4 modes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't get the team battle to connect. Coming back as error everytime I try to find a match. The menu setup is a little confusing in Multiplayer.

Last edited:
I am seeing a lot of mixed views on the campaign. I looked into a few reviewers that gave it a 7-8/10…only to find those same reviewers give BF2042 9s and 10/10s.

Video game journalism is dead. I’ll wait for a Series X to become available to see what I think. Hope it’s good.

I really want to play this, but one of my greatest gaming shames is admitting I’ve never really got into Halo since the first (when it first came out) and 5 (I think?) and I don’t feel like I’d be doing it the proper justice. Might have to put aside some time to play through the main line series games first.

You got into 5? That’s the worst of the lot, campaign wise by some distance. Halo 1,2 & 3 are fantastic, Halo 4 is very good too, thought 343 did a very good job with that game taking over from Bungie and the pressure of their first crack at a Halo game following an extremely good Halo 3.

343 dropped the ball with Halo 5, multiplayer was solid, campaign sucked bad, and so they really needed to nail Halo Infinite to bring Halo back and I think they’ve done just that.

ODST & Reach are also pretty darn good, just jump into the MC collection and they’re all there ready to play.

You got into 5? That’s the worst of the lot, campaign wise by some distance. Halo 1,2 & 3 are fantastic, Halo 4 is very good too, thought 343 did a very good job with that game taking over from Bungie and the pressure of their first crack at a Halo game following an extremely good Halo 3.

343 dropped the ball with Halo 5, multiplayer was solid, campaign sucked bad, and so they really needed to nail Halo Infinite to bring Halo back and I think they’ve done just that.

ODST & Reach are also pretty darn good, just jump into the MC collection and they’re all there ready to play.

very loose way of putting it. I played it through once when it came out and never really dwelled much on it after.

They really need to increase the playlists.

I'm not so bothered by the current offering as I'm having a lot of fun, but Id hate to see the players die off because theres no slayer playlist

Edit - and wouldn't you know it, 4 new playlists coming on the 14th!
  • Slayer
  • Fiesta
  • FFA
  • SWAT

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back