XBX1 Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

Audio quality sucks.. in game chat is muffled over the background effects with Reach. Guessing there's a patch coming but it's ruining the immersion...like Emile who I remember as bad arse sounds wishy washy half hearted now.

Shame as well...Halo games always had kick arse audio

Audio quality sucks.. in game chat is muffled over the background effects with Reach. Guessing there's a patch coming but it's ruining the immersion...like Emile who I remember as bad arse sounds wishy washy half hearted now.

Shame as well...Halo games always had kick arse audio

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Halo is coming to Nintendo Switch.

Been reported by a reliable insider who's never been wrong.

As a relative newcomer to Xbox I'm wondering why Halo 4 gets such a bad rap.

I'm playing through all the Halo campaigns in the MCC before playing Infinite - have completed CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, and am two-thirds of the way through 4 and I think Halo 4's campaign is up there with the best of them. Was it the multiplayer that was crap or was it a buggy mess at launch? Or was it that Bungie was a hard act to follow in the eyes of the hardcore fans and 343 were always going to cop it?

Last edited:
As a relative newcomer to Xbox I'm wondering why Halo 4 gets such a bad rap.

I'm playing through all the Halo campaigns in the MCC before playing Infinite - have completed CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, and am two-thirds of the way through 4 and I think Halo 4's campaign is up there with the best of them. Was it the multiplayer that was crap or was it a buggy mess at launch? Or was it that Bungie was a hard act to follow in the eyes of the hardcore fans and 343 were always going to cop it?
It's been a while but my memory is that Halo fans thought 4 tried to ape Call of Duty too much. The campaign was more linear and cinematic and the art style and soundtrack changes divided people opinions. I think as time has passed people are starting to look back at it more favourably.

Yeah I never understood the hate for the H4 campaign, as someone who religiously loved H1-3 I found the campaign refreshing.

The MP however I didn't like for the reasons you stated. Halo is about finding weapons on the maps and fighting to control parts of the map where the good weapons spawn. Save loadouts for COD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back