Hamburger nav now appears in desktop nav.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup thats gone now. Also lost all the reactions I had that didn't work so looks good.

One last thing, is it possible to have the hamburger menu to remember to keep the watched from list expanded? Currently 'Forums' is expanded by default.

You raise a great question. We're using the forum tools to get that menu up which are kinda "as is" (rather than our own custom code which was in the previous hamburger menu) but it may be possible to get it to remember where you last left it. Some investigation required.

Hi, its me again. 2 little things as usual.

Is it possible to have the watched forums list remember to stay expanded so I don't have to expand it every time I move to a new page?
The order of the list seems to be in the order the forum was created eg. main board is .5, this board is .8. Is it possible to order this list in the same way it would be in the fourm list? eg The main board will be at the top, this board will be at the bottom.

Hope that makes sense.

Is it possible to have the watched forums list remember to stay expanded so I don't have to expand it every time I move to a new page?
The order of the list seems to be in the order the forum was created eg. main board is .5, this board is .8. Is it possible to order this list in the same way it would be in the fourm list? eg The main board will be at the top, this board will be at the bottom.

Hope that makes sense.
I'll write those down - still working on a couple of other big things right now.

I'll write those down - still working on a couple of other big things right now.

The order of the list can be fixed fairly easily and is arguably a bug that should be looked at anyway to respect the proper ordering.

Remembering what was open/closed is going to be surprisingly tricky as it will require injecting Javascript triggers and using cookies (the way we did it in SuperNav) as unfortunately the new version of Xenforo not only doesn't support that but probably has found a way to discourage it. :-/

Regards, TF

Hope that makes sense.

Some progress on the sorting (better, not perfect). The pinning is still on the list.

Regards, TF

Some progress on the sorting (better, not perfect). The pinning is still on the list.

Regards, TF
Thanks for the update. Looks good. Appreciate the effort :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back