Weight 91kg
DOB 9-2-1998
Debut Round 17 Vs St Kilda 2020

Player honours:
- Has a stronger jaw than his brother 2018

Draft History: 2017 National Draft pick 68

Last edited:
My turn to sponsor the Hammer.
Shat the bed sponsoring anus, need to erect a large banner for the Hammer and really fly the flag.

Hamish Brayshaw - the almost forgotten Brayshaw has finally returned from injury and played his first game.
Liked to Tigers champion Trent Cotchin in the regard of doing everything at a high level, Hamish is a terrific all-round player; primarily an inside midfielder with plenty of grunt, terrific size (at 187 cm) and 90 kgs, he is a readymade beast who will have a tough time cracking into an elite Eagles midfield.

One trait which has helped him is that he has never had trouble finding the ball. A natural ball magnet, it will be his development of clean hands and decision making in close that will earmark him towards a debut.

First WAFL Game:
22 Disposals
8 Tackles
4 Marks
5 Inside 50's

A tremendous start from the Hammer for his first WAFL game back. Unfortunate with the early injures, but he seems to have hit the ground running and looks to push for a debut; and at worst looks to be excellent depth.

He has averaged 22 disposals from his 24 appearances in the WAFL side..
I've been catching up on "Back Chat" podcasts, and it's no coincidence that the better episodes all feature the Hammer,
he sounds like a ripper of a bloke aswell.
I just hope he gets a crack at the big time, geez I'd love to see the big #22 debut early next year...

#22 Hamish Brayshaw.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back