Recommitted Hamish Hartlett [staying at Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your so called 'facts' in defence of Dixon are no more 'facts' than those that Crows fans (and others) are using to get at you. They can speculate just like you can. You've heard 620k, that's cool, Me and others have heard 700k. I have absolutely no skin in the game. I don't hate PA, I have no interest in shitcanning anybody. As I said earlier, I think Dixon, even at 700k was a worthwhile addition. Hasn't worked out, but still might.

I just think you need to be carefull about criticizing others for doing exactly the same thing that you are, speculating. Lets not pretend you aren't

Except that I provided a source whereas most fans of other sides making comments about Port players' salaries have been spouting unfounded bullshit.

I find it somewhat amusing , but even more telling that there is more crow supporters commentating on each single Hartlett or lobbe thread then there is on both the cey and Lyons thread combined. I'm not even sure if their own board is as busy with know it all crow fans as this thread.
No you don't. It burns you deeply. And we love it :)

I find it somewhat amusing , but even more telling that there is more crow supporters commentating on each single Hartlett or lobbe thread then there is on both the cey and Lyons thread combined. I'm not even sure if their own board is as busy with know it all crow fans as this thread.

Firstly: Well, there are more of us - especially since most of your supporter base abandoned the wagon...

And secondly, we're heavily linked to HH, so that kinda makes sense, no?

As for Lobbe... Well, it is off season and everyone loves a good joke, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you don't. It burns you deeply. And we love it :)

I think if crows fans feel the need to come in here and insult port and it's players in huge numbers that tells us that something inside kinda burns them doesn't it?

I mean I don't feel the need to go into every crow thread and tell them how s**t their player and club is. Why do you feel it's so important for crows fans to be heard and make people see things as they feel it is about port?

Firstly: Well, there are more of us - especially since most of your supporter base abandoned the wagon...

And secondly, we're heavily linked to HH, so that kinda makes sense, no?

As for Lobbe... Well, it is off season and everyone loves a good joke, right?

By who?

I think if crows fans feel the need to come in here and insult port and it's players in huge numbers that tells us that something inside kinda burns them doesn't it?

I mean I don't feel the need to go into every crow thread and tell them how s**t their player and club is. Why do you feel it's so important for crows fans to be heard and make people see things as they feel it is about port?
Oh come on. During 2014 we couldn't keep you guys off our board. Constantly popping in to chirp.

You even had your paid ambassador write an article about how we all wished we were port fans.

Boots on the other foot now so deal with it.

Oh come on. During 2014 we couldn't keep you guys off our board. Constantly popping in to chirp.

You even had your paid ambassador write an article about how we all wished we were port fans.

Boots on the other foot now so deal with it.
So you're admitting that you are just here to troll, good onya champ:thumbsu:

Insult? By saying a player isn't worth what Port fans think he is worth is insulting Port? Really? I think Hartlett is a good player and circumstances ( of his own making) have made it worth Port to move him on. I would love to have him at the AFC ( is that an insult? ) and hope the club is exploring ways to get him. But I would be absolutely philthy if we paid Pick 10. For Pick 13 we can get a Rockliff . Hartlett doesn't bring what Rockliff brings.

Hartlett would play HBF and free up Smith for more midfield minutes. So it looks a good get. But once again not at Pick 10. He can keep rooting all his Port teammates gfs at that price

Edit/Added: If people feel its an insult when posters from a prospective trade club try and undersell a player then grow some warts because it happens everywhere. One club wants overs , the other unders. Its finding that middle ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back