Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Rompingwins on the SEN new line up with G Lyon and Timmy this morning. Giving it a chance but Hammer doesn't have me convinced yet. Showed his depth of knowledge by referring to Narcos (Pablo Escobar story on Netfilix) as a Sitcom. Maybe that explains his attitude in the dog incident?
Every caller should refer to him as Romping.

Last edited:
SEN really knows how to pick them. La Ham 'smuggness' Mclachlan, Gary 'Lock up your wives' Lyon & Sam 'No Clue' McLure. Francis Leach wasn't the best, but he looks like a star compared to these bunch of blokes.

There is going to be a masive ratings drop in th morning imo

SEN really knows how to pick them. La Ham 'smuggness' Mclachlan, Gary 'Lock up your wives' Lyon & Sam 'No Clue' McLure. Francis Leach wasn't the best, but he looks like a star compared to these bunch of blokes.

The good news is we don't have to hear that ****ing promo ever again

Christ there must be some un-beatified saints listening to Melbourne radio.

Since when does a blokes personal life, or even someone being a s**t bloke relate to his radio ability at all?

He's a great footy commentator - the hole he left in Triple M last year showed what a great commentator he had become, and is further evidenced by the fact that they've completely re-jigged their expert commentator line up having lost him.

I really don't give a * what he does in his personal life if he can contribute to good radio.

Since when does a blokes personal life, or even someone being a s**t bloke relate to his radio ability at all?

He's a great footy commentator - the hole he left in Triple M last year showed what a great commentator he had become, and is further evidenced by the fact that they've completely re-jigged their expert commentator line up having lost him.

I really don't give a **** what he does in his personal life if he can contribute to good radio.
Cool story bro.

Hmish is ******* terrible and nnoying and moat people will agree with me. Lyon is ok, still comes across as pretty arrogant on the radio/tv and Mclure has been talmed up as the biggest media riser in the industry, please give me a break.

Would have been much better to have kept the Ox on just with a new partner. Hell even Watson, Maher and Gazey were a better pairing

And wnile we are on the subject of saints, no i wouldnt bang my best mates ex mrs and trust me this wasnt a first for Lyon. A really good friend of mine dated a predominant melbourne footy player for about 5 years bck in the late 90s and early 00s. Pretty well know back then old Gary would have a crack at team mates partners once his wife had left functions

I really don't give a **** what he does in his personal life if he can contribute to good radio.

Great footy commentor?

18642AE7-5BDC-4FEA-9574-35498DF1AE1E-213-000000CB44B73E57_tmp.jpg

Turn it up ffs..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Brown: Who would you rather fight now, Mundine or Green?

Romping: None, id face their little sister

The man has no limits... Australia says no!
Was he the only one who laughed at his joke?

Nathan Brown: Who would you rather fight now, Mundine or Green?

Romping: None, id face their little sister

The man has no limits... Australia says no!
Get this: he does it without notes. I'm not making this up.

Just be thankful we don't have Basil Zemplas on the radio.

The herb that he's named after knows more about football than he does.
The poor people of Perth do though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back