Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

brianandchrisfamilyguy6.gif

Ripper!!:thumbsu:

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Over 800 people on the main board for a Wednesday night, not bad not bad.

I've come on here after a day and there are sixty more pages. Can someone explain to me the great things that have happened since last night?

I've come on here after a day and there are sixty more pages. Can someone explain to me the great things that have happened since last night?
People made songs, videos, gifs and images -> other people laughed at them.

Such things can not be explained, read every page..... you will laugh for houra :thumbsu:

Disappointed to not see Rompingwins get a mention on AFL 360 :( :(

Why would it?
The comments on Fox Footy's facebook post for who would you rather be? looked like this

Hamish McLachlan v rompingwins

People have to spread this on twitter and facebook (use the AFL memes page, club statuses, AFL reviews page statuses etc.) if we want this to get air time on the radio or on TV.

Done on the AFL Memes page. Get in there and flood them with posts. http://www.facebook.com/MemesAFL

Realistically speaking, it's good for a laugh on here but it's not news. Would be very surprised if anyone in the MSM mentioned it.

The comments on Fox Footy's facebook post for who would you rather be? looked like this

Followed by:

Hammer v Cotchins dog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. 100 pages of gold.

thought this thread was slowing down on page 53, about 13 hours ago.

13 hours and 48 pages later, i was wrong.

highlights (and kudos):
bohemian rhapsody
likes tennis, prefers squash
turner and hooch
lady and the tramp

I've just shone the batlight into the night sky. I'm hopeful.

Hamish-McLachlan2.gif

Surely one of the other hosts on Gameday will get into Hamo about this.

Hahaha... I knew you'd see the light!

Check your PMs, mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back