Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

HHH has hit back on Twitter, claiming that he is not rompingwins.

link?.

Of course not.... 'rompingwins' sounds like such a Hamish term. Like Tally-ho!

Who cares?
Anyone with a public persona deserves to be able to modify what is being written about them on 'their' wiki page.

I'm more concerned about the creepy work of the OP in tracking crap down.

how is #rompingwins not trending yet?

Who cares?
Anyone with a public persona deserves to be able to modify what is being written about them on 'their' wiki page.

They also deserve to be ridiculed for acting like a self-obsessed w***er. No-one begrudges his right to make factual changes, but his constant editing, and prolific use of masturbatory language* means he can cop it on the chin. Probably not for the first time**

*inb4ironing

**cwutididthere?

Who cares?

Hai Hamo

Who cares?

you're next george o'connell of 24 gordon st, tullamarine, vic 3043

also, no they don't. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Autobiography

They also deserve to be ridiculed for acting like a self-obsessed w***er. No-one begrudges his right to make factual changes, but his constant editing, and prolific use of masturbatory language* means he can cop it on the chin. Probably not for the first time**

*inb4ironing

**cwutididthere?

Ha ha.
I dont like him either. But he can do what ever he wants with that wiki page.

He must be aware of this thread by now. It's the 5th result in Google when searching "Hamish McLachlan".

How on earth will he edit this thread? A special request to Chief perhaps? Maybe the Logie as a sweetener; "Six months in my house and six months in yours" :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How on earth will he edit this thread? A special request to Chief perhaps? Maybe the Logie as a sweetener; "Six months in my house and six months in yours" :p

chief should be expecting a threat of legal action from gillon mclachlan at any moment now...

Logie? You realise we're not talking about this bloke don't you?

hamish6_17olkol-17olkqo.jpg

Actually, that needs to be an addition to his Wiki page on April 20 ... 'Logie goes to wrong Hamish.' :p

Not really.

From HHH's own Wiki page said:
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. It may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia's content policies, particularly neutral point of view. Please discuss further on the talk page. (April 2012)

Wiki article has been substantially cleaned up now. Someone has got rid of all the fluff, and inserted a referenced mention of the HoF debacle.

Wiki article has been substantially cleaned up now. Someone has got rid of all the fluff, and inserted a referenced mention of the HoF debacle.

RompingWins strikes again?

Sauce?

Not seeing it on the @hamo_gameday feed. You be trollin!

RompingWins strikes again?
No, another poster.

03:44, 17 April 2012‎ IgnorantArmies (talk | contribs)‎ . . (3,392 bytes) (-3,840)‎ . . (Remove unsourced puffery)

Sauce?

Not seeing it on the @hamo_gameday feed. You be trollin!

No, another poster.

Hmmmm, the plot thickens.

About 90 minutes ago he tweeted something along the lines of "I am not the user romping wins, but it is a mate. I look after my twitter account and website myself."

It's since been deleted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back