Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

HamoDR.jpg
That's quite awesome.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

The cupcake dog has gotten heaps of love but the dog dreaming is also one of the things that's made me laugh the hardest.

Does everyone have a favourite?
It's almost impossible to pick, mine is "how many pets have you ran over now?" gif .... I lost it laughing about 5 times at work without even viewing it, just imagining it :D

Have only read the 1st 80 pages of this thread. A monument to the collective anarchistic agreement that is the freethinking singlethought of BigFooty. Never have so many disparate views been indisparate.
HHH has united the waring tribes.
I post in so my unborn grandkids can know that however pathetic their grandad was, he was vicariously involved in this megathread.

and I have an idea for a song not based on Bohemian Rhapsody, which was so good it makes no sense to try to top it, and given time this weekend I shall attempt to (dis)honour HHH with this dirge.

Just noticed that on Youtube most of videos related to this thread have topped a thousand views. Just type in Hamish McLachlan to see

Massive respect and kudos to all !!!

We have some seriously funny and talented ****ers in here!!!

Long live the Hame !!!!!!!!

Ahahaha! Hope people didnt skip over and miss that epic video by RICHOLEGEND12? A pisser! As good as the cupcake dog one! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Dammit, going away for the weekend and no access to internet.. ah well at least Ill have plenty to do when I get back :D

Cant wait for more material from gameday and when his wiki opens..will certainly propel this thread to #1!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most creative is Warcrimes, and by some distance. Although that speaks volumes as to how good it was considering the competition like Anchorman GIF and Downfall parody is so good.

Has been second on Google for two days now.

I googled Hamish and came up with this gem about Giaan, Betcha Hame knew what happenend to poochy's leg.

"Rooney adopted the pooch from Melbourne's Lort Smith Animal Hospital, of which she's an ambassador. "I'm not sure how he lost his leg. He was an eight-week-old puppy who had lost it about a week-and-a-half before I got him."

http://www.caloundrabeachhouse.com/dog_friendly/pet_exercise.htm

What page is the RICHOLEGEND clip on? ****ing BigFooty did what it always does and spent 20 minutes reloading. This site produces brilliance like this thread then mocks all loyal BFers by not ****ing working. ****ing pathetic. And it's not about IP, because it happens all the time on different IPs. Fix it! ****ing over this s**t.

What page is the RICHOLEGEND clip on? ****ing BigFooty did what it always does and spent 20 minutes reloading. This site produces brilliance like this thread then mocks all loyal BFers by not ****ing working. ****ing pathetic. And it's not about IP, because it happens all the time on different IPs. Fix it! ****ing over this s**t.

Bigfooty is fast dude, so if you are taking forever to reload, time for a new internet connection.

Either that or half of your suburb is using your wireless internet.

c55.gif

Yes it is terrible. It's based on the Dolan meme so it's supposed to be.

Unotuchblez pls

1307920884001.jpg

Bigfooty is fast dude, so if you are taking forever to reload, time for a new internet connection.

Either that or half of your suburb is using your wireless internet.

Yeah, I haven't had a BF crash for months now. Those chickens working overtime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back