Hammo the Reporter II - Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

stock-photo-beautiful-and-exotic-young-woman-of-multiple-ethnicity-waiving-peace-sign-with-s-wardrobe-50500534.jpg

Thread #1

------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes you have.

It is funny how things have panned out in relation to some of AH's recent comments. 'Terrible football club', 'Simon Black carries the them', 'we should have taken Parker instead of Green'. So what happens? We beat the premiership favourites without Black, with Green starring, while Parker breaks his collar bone.

The footy Gods have absolutely slaughtered him.

It is funny how things have panned out in relation to some of AH's recent comments. 'Terrible football club', 'Simon Black carries the them', 'we should have taken Parker instead of Green'. So what happens? We beat the premiership favourites without Black, with Green starring, while Parker breaks his collar bone.

The footy Gods have absolutely slaughtered him.
Im sure he has an excuse about that to. "Longest travel in the league, WCE didnt play their best players because Black was out, Parker will be a Brownlow player in 3 years" or something to that effect.
Funny though, if we travel to WC and lose/win, the travel wont even be mentioned.

I don't remember seeing "Andrew Hamilton: a truly inspirational human being" as being one of the the more popular suggestions coming to the end of the last thread ... unless you mean he truly inspired angst, anger, hatred, reviling, gasps, shock. horror, stunned disbelief, CM boycotting, journalistic disparagement, laughter when it beats crying, emails to the Mail, posters, a second thread, and dreams of fondling various sharp/blunt instruments against a certain dull blunt object ...

I don't remember seeing "Andrew Hamilton: a truly inspirational human being" as being one of the the more popular suggestions coming to the end of the last thread ... unless you mean he truly inspired angst, anger, hatred, reviling, gasps, shock. horror, stunned disbelief, CM boycotting, journalistic disparagement, laughter when it beats crying, emails to the Mail, posters, a second thread, and dreams of fondling various sharp/blunt instruments against a certain dull blunt object ...

Must be a glitch in the new software.

Something about the Lions not signing a genuine superstar since Alastair Lynch in today's edition of Phone Hackers Queensland. I swear this numpty is just doing this for the giggles now.

Something about the Lions not signing a genuine superstar since Alastair Lynch in today's edition of Phone Hackers Queensland. I swear this numpty is just doing this for the giggles now.

Since signing Lynch, or since Lynch retired? Because one of those is a huge statement, while the other is cosmically huge.

Also, I think it might bear mentioning to him what his thoughts would have been if he was a journalist at the time that Brisbane signed Lynchy for 10 years. He would have been rubbing his grubby little hands together over that one, especially considering where Brisbane were at the time (i.e. low)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since signing is how it read to me. He also mentioned that Pike, Michael etc. were alright players, but not many highlights since. I've not got the rag in front of me, so I can't remember word-for-word. I'm starting to think he's a serious WUM

Is a certain 2 time Coleman medalist not a genuine superstar? How did that turn out again?

1. The Prosecutor said:
    Sure, you can say the article may have been enhanced in viciousness due to personal dislike, but is anything in her article inaccurate?​
    Would you even know if there was? Like most Caroline Wilson articles everything in it comes from nameless second/third hand sources, plenty of "It is believed" and "according to witnesses". I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that she's painting the worst possible picture she can with whatever information she is privy to (if any at all). "Enhanced in viciousness" is one way of putting it, deliberately fudging facts so she can make someone she dislikes look worse is another. I don't think journalists should be using their positions for character assassination of people they don't like, and Caro has clearly been doing this for years.​
    Is Caro Andrew's mum?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back