MRP / Trib. Hams 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, was hoping wee-man would be given a reprimand, he did pretty well against the 'Dons in the LeCras game in 2010.

Has he done enough in the first six games to be an instant inclusion after the suspension or will he be made to earn his spot back through South Fremantle?

Damn, was hoping wee-man would be given a reprimand, he did pretty well against the 'Dons in the LeCras game in 2010.

Has he done enough in the first six games to be an instant inclusion after the suspension or will he be made to earn his spot back through South Fremantle?

If Lecras, Nicoski and to a lesser extent Embley were fit you would say he would be in trouble, but their absence might be his salvation

I kinda hope someone keeps him out of the team, i dont dislike the guy but hes a one trick pony. IF the umpires catch on to the head high tackles expect his goal tally to drop by 90%.

OMG... I'm shocked the MRP got one right. Wouldn't have been surprised if he got off such is the inconsistent nature of the MRP.

Seems like a fair decision to me. Leaving your feet looks so bad now, there's just no need to do it.

GYI0063714968_crop_450x500.jpg

It's time. :thumbsu:

If Lecras, Nicoski and to a lesser extent Embley were fit you would say he would be in trouble, but their absence might be his salvation

Pretty much my thoughts, I think he has been good without being outstanding.

Anyone of those three(if fit) would be walk up starts over him at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hams deserves to go for that. Not much you can say about it really. What frustrates me is that other players have been cleared for similar head high hits on our players. Palmer on Scooter comes to mind.

Will be interesting to see if Hams is missed, or if we don't skip a beat without him

His head-ducking will be sorely missed :D but despite not getting a lot of the ball, he is usually clean when he gets it and I like the variety of having a left footer in our forward line

Well with Adam Selwood and Ashton Hams unavailable this week, it means our worst head duckers wont be playing.

Just need Scotty and Luke keep there head up and it wont be a issue.

Hopefully Newman comes in this week think Eithad quick surface will suit him greatly, and he has a lot tricks to his game that Neates doesn't have.

Well with Adam Selwood and Ashton Hams unavailable this week, it means our worst head duckers wont be playing.

Just need Scotty and Luke keep there head up and it wont be a issue.

Hopefully Newman comes in this week think Eithad quack surface will suit him greatly, and he has a lot tricks to his game that Neates doesn't have.

Number 38, come on down. Been waiting for this kid to get a quack. Good luck Murray.

Both fixed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back