Injury Hamstrung! Conca & Grimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes the language around Edwards did not sound confident he will be back this week- conca will go from 2 to 4 to being season
Read the article, it says the remaining training sessions this week will determine if he plays on Sunday, considering it's only Monday i'd say he might be a sneaky chance.

Conca - geez, blokes spent more time in rehab than former West Coast Eagles players.

To think we passed on Heppell because of injury concerns. Great call that one.

Tanked. His old man wanted him at the druglab so a few lies were made up......

Tanked. His old man wanted him at the druglab so a few lies were made up......

Did you hear that from the club?

Doesn't surprise me as I know that something dodgey transpired when Elliot Kavanagh was drafted. Lucky the Bombers landed him - what a star!:D

Did you hear that from the club?

Doesn't surprise me as I know that something dodgey transpired when Elliot Kavanagh was drafted. Lucky the Bombers landed him - what a star!:D
It's been around the traps for a while. He's not the only one over the years

1-3 and 2 is big bullshit. everyone knows its 5 weeks +

no edwards again either this week. they said 2 weeks when it happened in the carltank game :rolleyes: rfc think we are little children :D
The way some carry on not far off it

If you want to really show off you can tell us who we're getting in the offseason. Go on big shot.

Aish will get to Richmond. Take it to the bank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1-3 and 2 is big bullshit. everyone knows its 5 weeks +

no edwards again either this week. they said 2 weeks when it happened in the carltank game :rolleyes: rfc think we are little children :D
They've been reading some of the posts :rolleyes:

Aish will get to Richmond. Take it to the bank
You're batting 100 with the Grimes Conca news, hope you're not reaching for a second scoop.

Conca and Grimes should retire. Their body's aren't made for this game

Geez. Touch harsh.

Grimes 19 games last year and 15 this year. Bit of a hicup but I think he's come good. Only 24.

Conca has played at least 17 games in every season bar this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back