Hanging Rock last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
If you are going today to Elton John don’t drive.

Last night was a disaster. We suspect they emptied car park by car park.

We didn’t move for 2.5 hours and I suspect others were up to 3 hours.

Saw Springsteen there in 2017 and there were no issues with the venue or parking so was totally caught off guard.

Last night seemed like amateur hour on so many levels.

If you are going today to Elton John don’t drive.

Last night was a disaster. We suspect they emptied car park by car park.

We didn’t move for 2.5 hours and I suspect others were up to 3 hours.

Saw Springsteen there in 2017 and there were no issues with the venue or parking so was totally caught off guard.

Last night seemed like amateur hour on so many levels.
Probably depends where you parked. As I said.on another thread we were stuck at the same boss gig as you for 2 hrs. Not the easiest spot to get out of with only one or two entrances/exits and everyone leaving at the same time

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Probably depends where you parked. As I said.on another thread we were stuck at the same boss gig as you for 2 hrs. Not the easiest spot to get out of with only one or two entrances/exits and everyone leaving at the same time

I reckon they had less roads as one way only and emptied the car parks one by one.

I will never know, no uproar on interwebz, I caught up on my sleep and life moves on

I reckon they had less roads as one way only and emptied the car parks one by one.

I will never know, no uproar on interwebz, I caught up on my sleep and life moves on
My brother went last night and got out easy as he reckons (did catch a bus there - the line for the he buses going there were massive though and had to wait in line for ages so)

I have seen Springsteen there twice and both times it took over 2 hours to get out of the car park.

The 2nd time we were prepared and took some chairs and an Esky and waited for the traffic to clear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back