Mod. Notice Hanging up the Ban Hammer

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everybody

I hope you are all well and having a good day.

Just letting you know that I will be retiring from the Richmond Moderating Team due to how much real life has taken over my life. In the space of one year, a lot has happened in my life including some life changing moments and this I cannot afford to be online as much as I'd liked to anymore.

I'd like to thank Morro, DrMike and Heisenberg_ for the time and effort when we worked together. I feel happy that we've managed to, in a way, change the culture of this board to a more accepting and liberal board in relation to opposition supporters and the way how we deal with people. There are 3 other external Richmond fan forums that this board is competing with and I strongly believe that BF Richmond Board is the best board over all 3 in that we allow opposition supporters to participate in conversation. I strongly believe that this board is the best board for discussions on all topic relating to football.

I'd also like to thank all of you guys for making this board a great board to moderate. I've had a great time reading all the analysis, all the discussions, all the flaming, all the in-jokes whilst I've been a moderator. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and analysis in the game.

I hope that you will all warmly welcome the new moderator that will be replacing me in the near future.

All the best

Equus.

Thank you for all your hard work. Best of luck in the future.
Imagine us all 'chairing' you off the ground.
images

Well this sucks dick.

Thanks for all your time and the effort you put in here and with the Furies, i honestly would not have joined either without you constant cattle prodding.

Good luck and i hope we finally meet one day champion.

Hello everybody

Just letting you know that I will be retiring from the Richmond Moderating Team due to how much real life has taken over my life. In the space of one year, a lot has happened in my life including some life changing moments and this I cannot afford to be online as much as I'd liked to anymore.

I'd like to thank Morro, DrMike and Heisenberg_ for the time and effort when we worked together. I feel happy that we've managed to, in a way, change the culture of this board to a more accepting and liberal board in relation to opposition supporters and the way how we deal with people. There are 3 other external Richmond fan forums that this board is competing with and I strongly believe that BF Richmond Board is the best board over all 3 in that we allow opposition supporters to participate in conversation. I strongly believe that this board is the best board for discussions on all topic relating to football.

I'd also like to thank all of you guys for making this board a great board to moderate. I've had a great time reading all the analysis, all the discussions, all the flaming, all the in-jokes whilst I've been a moderator. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and analysis in the game.

I hope that you will all warmly welcome the new moderator that will be replacing me in the near future.

All the best

Equus.
Hope to still see you around mate.

sent from the bada bing.

Hello everybody

All the best

Equus.

Even though you've grown a dislike for me and my antics I'm sad to see you go mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for all the time you have put in to help the board as well as organising things to keep up interest during the off season Equus.
Been a pleasure to be on the moderation team together:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back