Play Nice Hannah Mouncey, transgender AFLW hopeful

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey? Just like one male is different from another one, one female is different from another one, one transgender will be different to another one. Your friend (on the drugs, which you are glad to mention) may have had an edge in power on the born female. That does not mean every transgender person that exists in the universe would have had the same edge. The one thing about human beings is they all different from one another, whether they be male, female, black, white, gay, transgender, bi sexual or whoever they are. Just because one person does something, does not mean the person can do it.
On the treatment drugs not illegal drugs, you won't change my mind about trans entering female sport

Surprised this got across the line just from a health and safety standpoint.

Hey? Just like one male is different from another one, one female is different from another one, one transgender will be different to another one. Your friend (on the drugs, which you are glad to mention) may have had an edge in power on the born female. That does not mean every transgender person that exists in the universe would have had the same edge. The one thing about human beings is they all different from one another, whether they be male, female, black, white, gay, transgender, bi sexual or whoever they are. Just because one person does something, does not mean the person can do it.

Sure, but you would have to admit, in general (I'd argue vast majority), males are bigger, stronger and faster than females?

Surprised this got across the line just from a health and safety standpoint.

Sure, but you would have to admit, in general (I'd argue vast majority), males are bigger, stronger and faster than females?
No doubt, I agree with you. I was really just saying that transgenders are like any other human being. They are all different from one another. Some are stronger than others.

The relative difference of one female to another or even an individual to another individual is not relevant when it comes to allowing transgender into female sport.

There is an inherent advantage for males over females in athletic pursuits. This advantage means that anyone who grows up male will have a physical advantage over compared to what would occur if they had grown up female.

The relative difference of one female to another or even an individual to another individual is not relevant when it comes to allowing transgender into female sport.

There is an inherent advantage for males over females in athletic pursuits. This advantage means that anyone who grows up male will have a physical advantage over compared to what would occur if they had grown up female.

I never said it was relevant. I was just reponding to another comment.

If this is the case why do we differentiate between male and female in the olympics?

If everyone is different, shouldn't we just have the 100 meter sprint and not the male/female 100 meter sprint.

Or would that be unfair?

That has gone through to the keeper. I totally dont get it.
You were responding to a posters story about her trans friend fighting off men.

Your point was that everyone is different and insinuated that her friend being a male previously was irrelevant and unrelated to her strength (which was also noted to be far beyond the average females).

My question is simple, why differentiate if your point is correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this issue is worldwide, perhaps the transgenders could have their own games/events.
Why the hell would "The transgenders," be interested in competing in their own games/events? All it would do is be a reminder to them of the prejudice and discrimination against them. As if they dont have enough hate towards them already.

It's not hate, certainly not from me, but they sure as hell should not be competing in female sport. I suggested the above purely so they can compete on a professional level fairly against their own........just as women compete fairly against their own, and the men compete fairly against their own.

Why the hell would "The transgenders," be interested in competing in their own games/events? All it would do is be a reminder to them of the prejudice and discrimination against them. As if they dont have enough hate towards them already.
What about the women and girls that have been competing since they were little only to be beaten or smashed in a game/event by someone that has only been a woman officially for 2 years.

What about the women and girls that have been competing since they were little only to be beaten or smashed in a game/event by someone that has only been a woman officially for 2 years.
Anyone that runs out on the ground is at risk of getting smashed or beaten, that is the nature of the sport. If they dont like it, there are plenty of non contact sports to play. I got smashed out on the ground heaps of times by fat players, skinny players, tall players and short players. Once again you are assuming that every transgender in the world is the same: some big powerful unit who is built like a brick shithouse. You may see a picture of one and you think "they are all like that." When they are not.

I
Anyone that runs out on the ground is at risk of getting smashed or beaten, that is the nature of the sport. If they dont like it, there are plenty of non contact sports to play. I got smashed out on the ground heaps of times by fat players, skinny players, tall players and short players. Once again you are assuming that every transgender in the world is the same: some big powerful unit who is built like a brick shithouse. You may see a picture of one and you think "they are all like that." When they are not.

If that is the case why do we have segregated sports

Is that why we now have the LGBTQRXTUV abbreviation or whatever it is?

XY women (fully transitioned) are the only athletes competing unhealthy in a complete androgen deprivation state and well beyond a (post menopause state). Incredibly unhealthy and spore eventually becomes impossible as the body deteriorates as it cannot respond to day-to-day functions without androgens as the bodies primary communications and regulator hormone.

Moreover and important, the XY transitioned female is the only body that can show the health and key markers where the body turns on then off, as the body loses its ability to regulate androgens.

Which then causes complete androgen deprivation of the human body, heavily contraindicates it as testosterone plays over 200 functions in the body every single day separate of the sex of the physiology.

XY women (still transitioning) like Hannah are hypgonatic, not feeling full effects of complete androgen deprivation and plus 2 dozen contraindications because she still has her gonads.Hannah was a HP athlete prior and during continued transition. She is Years from
Complete androgen deprivation this would take even longer as was a HP athlete before and during transition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back