News Happy 20th Birthday Sega Dreamcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps my favourite console of all time.

Favourite memories:

1. Playing Sonic Adventure for the first time was simply mind-blowing. So much speed and those set pieces.

2. Long sessions of Soul Calibur. Hard to believe that a fighting game was a consensus GOTY but nothing compared to Soul Calibur back then.

3. Shenmue. So much hype. A truly unique experience.

Perhaps my favourite console of all time.

Favourite memories:

1. Playing Sonic Adventure for the first time was simply mind-blowing. So much speed and those set pieces.

2. Long sessions of Soul Calibur. Hard to believe that a fighting game was a consensus GOTY but nothing compared to Soul Calibur back then.

3. Shenmue. So much hype. A truly unique experience.

Very similar to this. I prefer Shenmue 2 over the original though, I found the story and its characters more interesting.

Mitsurugi was my fave in Soul Calibur.

Did you guys notice Chu Chu Rocket is making a comeback on the Apple Arcade? I'm kind of annoyed it's not getting a release on a more established system ie. Switch... that was a very fun game on the DC.

I still have my original Dreamcast but I only have one game for it, my favourite Dreamcast game, Skies of Arcadia.

No memories, never owned a Sega console post Mega Drive :shrug:

I had one as an early adopter (Mum also bought me a Saturn upon release.... lol)

Bloody brilliant console. Crazy Taxi, Soul Calibur and Virtua Tennis were my faves. Also had Sega Bass Fishing, attachment and all and played the hell out of that too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back