Toast Happy 19th Birthday TradeDraft! (30th/32nd birthday thread re-gifted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannot believe the Mods have allowed this premature thread to remain open.
Dave will not be happy that he was beaten to the punch and nothing has been done about it.:mad:

I was posting it on the 12th my Birthday but I posted it was my Birthday on my Thoughts Thread

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
image.jpeg

Tweet his image to the club and players, wishing dave a happy 30th birthday.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
If your birthday is today you share it with me. Unfortunately i can only wish to be 30 again.

Happy Birthday
Happy birthday claytonM

Lots of flags should be your present.
dave will wait till Thursday

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
VJ love your avatar
If your name is derived from vinnie knight - loves youSE all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ipswichpies

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2011
queensland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
Many happy returns to all the folks with birthday,s this week especially my nephew who turns 12 today,love you and see you later mate.

I think, as a fitting tribute for such a momentous occasion as Dave's 30th, we should, this year, celebrate Davemas.
I will preparing a special, Twelve Months of Davesmas to mark the occasion...with photoshops if I so wish....

Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think, as a fitting tribute for such a momentous occasion as Dave's 30th, we should, this year, celebrate Davemas.
I will preparing a special, Twelve Months of Davesmas to mark the occasion...with photoshops if I so wish....
Inspirational Pie eyed. Please release on Thursday so Dave can look forward to it.

Big party on Thursday Dave. Happy bday bud.

November is a big month for bdays... Its when all the cool people have theirs.

giphy.gif
Valentines Day....
Hence the saying..."I'm off......like Mum's undies on Valentines Day!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back