HAPPY ABLETT COMES HOME DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The five pick downgrade is cancelled out by your 2018 second rounder going to the Suns.

It's Motlop for Ablett, effectively. Like I said, the higher compensation pick was just about helping out the AFL's golden child.
How are you celebrating it tonight? Quiet cordial? Cake and candles?

Happy A.C.H Day!

The five pick downgrade is cancelled out by your 2018 second rounder going to the Suns.

It's Motlop for Ablett, effectively. Like I said, the higher compensation pick was just about helping out the AFL's golden child.
I know...still laughing about it.
Some good old fashioned jiggery pokery got the job done.

I know...still laughing about it.
Some good old fashioned jiggery pokery got the job done.

It's probably a fair deal, but it seems clear now that the Pick 19 was just for Gold Coast's benefit, as predicted. Another first round priority pick courtesy of AFL House.

Pick 19, seems fair, although the Sunnies will probably waste it, who'd want to go and play there anyway, too much sand...
e66.png

Who gives a **** about either of those squibbs anyway?

Trades of the century done and dusted, you losers can keep fighting over scraps all you want.

It's hard to get excited about trade week again after the big trade of Jack Watts was done. Enjoy squabbling over the remaining players, losers.

Come up with your own material DH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a smash and grab, and we got away with it. Ablett for Fatlop, not in my wildest dreams...

Feel sorry for Lang. By now the hazy fog would have descended upon him, slowing every reaction, dulling every thought like he's stoned in a bad way. That's what lands on you when you get traded to Carlton. You instantly become a s**t player. The exact opposite happens when you get traded out. Expect Gibbs to be a Brownlow Medallist next year.

Got a potato off our list. Last time Richmond did that, you ended up with Vickery :D :D :D
theres no need for that kind of talk m7, please dont bring up vicky ever again

How's your prized recruit's court case going?
they should lock him up for 50 years for falsely impersonating a footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back