Happy Australia Day 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I must really have hit a nerve today...lol. My work is done it seems

Like shooting fish in a barrel. Take a combantrin and wait a while.

You're kind of a supporting character right now

I think the thread was created trying to find some 'woke lefties' that he could upset by being edgy, he failed, and now the thread consists of people like you getting in your feelings.

So yes, I am better than you.
Here is RmcD's opening post. I mean, people might have used mental gymnastics to take that for meaning white supremacism, racism, imperialism...or they might have just taken it on face value to celebrate the day. It seems we have got a good feel for who is who.

Happy Birthday To The Greatest Country In The World.

Feel free to share stories and photos from past or present, or just what you're up to on this special day :)

Here is RmcD's opening post. I mean, people might have used mental gymnastics to take that for meaning white supremacism, racism, imperialism...or they might have just taken it on face value to celebrate the day. It seems we have got a good feel for who is who.

Feel free to share stories and photos from past or present, or just what you're up to on this special day :)

"I personally identify with the troll account named after a clown"

I'm sorry, that's bullshit.

You're not being honest.

You know the account is a loser troll, you had to have picked that up by now. No one believes you didn't pick up on that.

Gordon Ramsay
Sir Ronald Mac said:
I have many restaurants around the world, traveled to every country in the world.

Little chef?

TELEMMGLPICT000019616166_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9CHTadMEvkjj9yNgSg0MCtUcsNjZWwQQAqx2KspIOLE.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, just sometimes, not everything is nefarious.

Maybe, this particular poster is not who you think they are.

Oh come on, you're playing a game.

I find it hard to believe anyone can read through the account's posting history and not come to the conclusion Ron is an attention seeking loser.

It's not even a close call.

This thread is fxxking gold!..

Geez we need the footy season to start dont we..

One game against those power flogs and we’ll all be lined up shoulder to shoulder in the trenches backing each other up again!
Nothing like a distraction to placate the masses.
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back