Happy Australia day everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Happy Australia day to all Pies supporters. What a great country we live in, the best Multicultural and diverse system in the world where people from Europe, Nth America, Sth America, Africa, The Middle East, Asia, Polynesia, Micronesia and more all get on in harmony. If you lose your job you get Social security support, cash assistance during covid was fantastic. Thousands of Men and Women died for our freedom because they loved the country so much. Very proud day to be Australian today

Happy Australia day to all Pies supporters. What a great country we live in, the best Multicultural and diverse system in the world where people from Europe, Nth America, Sth America, Africa, The Middle East, Asia, Polynesia, Micronesia and more all get on in harmony. If you lose your job you get Social security support, cash assistance during covid was fantastic. Thousands of Men and Women died for our freedom because they loved the country so much. Very proud day to be Australian today
No mention of the First Australians. Are they not worthy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a scary world, it frightens me, so I take some comfort in the predictable things.
I predict this thread will get locked, then we can all go back to discussing Keane’s finger.

Very quiet in my street, it’s not the day of celebration it once was. Within 10 years it’ll be history, let’s hope sooner.

It's a scary world, it frightens me, so I take some comfort in the predictable things.

I'm sure that sounded more amusing in your head than it actually was.

I'm sure that sounded more amusing in your head than it actually was.

Not sure why my reply received such a bitchy response from you.

Can only assume that it was just as bitchy as you intended.

No mention of the First Australians. Are they not worthy?
Just as worthy as everyone else, unfortunately a small minority want to make it political, every other nationality in Australia is grateful for having the opportunity to live in this wonderful country, no one came here to invade anyone, they came in search of a penal colony in which they one day hoped would become a nation, you have to plan invasions, I bet you have taken advantage of the great life you've had in Australia, both in times of need and prosperity, show some respect

Last edited:
There go
I predict this thread will get locked, then we can all go back to discussing Keane’s finger.

Very quiet in my street, it’s not the day of celebration it once was. Within 10 years it’ll be history, let’s hope sooner.
There going off in my street, even the court across the road have blocked it and are having an open barbecue for all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back