Toast Happy Australia Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Australia day all you beautiful people. I hope you find some time to reflect on how lucky you are to be an Aussie...I know I will be thanking the universe for bringing me to the golden soil, girt by sea! I thought I'd also leave this little gem here just to remind us of what brings us together and hopefully inspire you to feel good, be good, and start your weekend with some positive energy!

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.' - Charles M. Schulz

'I'd move to Los Angeles if New Zealand and Australia were swallowed up by a tidal wave, if there was a bubonic plague in England and if the continent of Africa disappeared from some Martian attack.' - Russell Crowe

'To live in Australia permanently is rather like going to a party and dancing all night with one's mother.' - Barry Humphries

Happy Aust day all.......I certainly will be celebrating the day thinking where we are as a country and where we have come from.

It's not all perfect but it's pretty damn good.

I'll be ignoring all that "other noise"......will not even waste my time mentioning it.

We are just so damn fortunate to live in one of the greatest countries in the world.....and be living in the time that we do.

I really think so many people just take it all for granted....we whinge...we moan.....we carry on......but really....so many people don't know their alive.

Bring on the BBQ I say.....chorito beef sausages coming up.. !!!!!!!

DUXm1heWsAAUdeW.jpg:large

I’m in hospital but have just discovered they have free wifi internet here . We live 5 minute drive from the Austin hospital but instead had to take an hour long drive to get to The Valley hospital in Mulgrave. It’s a bugger when you don’t want to pay for toll roads . Apparently after tomorrow I will be off my face so this will be the last you will hear of me for at least a week or maybe longer . Have fun everyone. I’m hating this already .

Everyone have a great Australia Day or invasion day depending on your beliefs.

Can’t wait for 2018 season.

I’m in hospital but have just discovered they have free wifi internet here . We live 5 minute drive from the Austin hospital but instead had to take an hour long drive to get to The Valley hospital in Mulgrave. It’s a bugger when you don’t want to pay for toll roads . Apparently after tomorrow I will be off my face so this will be the last you will hear of me for at least a week or maybe longer . Have fun everyone. I’m hating this already .

Everyone have a great Australia Day or invasion day depending on your beliefs.

Can’t wait for 2018 season.

All the best mate. Hope you pep up and are back in your feet soon

And I won't say anything about thinking you'd been off your face for some time

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back