Toast Happy Birthday Temploar

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you guys know that ironically I was born on the same day as Grumpy Cat?

Just not in 2012.

4d54c97996.jpg

For me, it's been 20 years of grumpiness...

600929fb03f9b107838bb23a5fde5a36.jpg

Ahhhh my birthday, the only day of the year when people actually remember that I exist, thanks to Facebook.

Happy birthday me. :thumbsu::rolleyes::D

Happy Birthday Mate

We know you Exist on here

Of course you know I exist on here, the proof of my existence is right in front of you. :p
Or am I just a figment of your imagination?
Dave, maybe I'm just all in your head.
Maybe you're the only one that can see me.
Maybe you created me.
Maybe you're the only one who acknowledges me as a human being.
Maybe when you reply to me, people think you're crazy, and that you're replying to yourself.

Will you ever truly know?.... ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.

I made it through 20 years relatively unscathed, you know, with err, with the Aspergers and the ADHD and the Depression and the RSI and the Grey hair patch, and the Common heart defect, and the inherited Back issues, and the drama, and losing my parents, and the sicknesses, and the struggles... well... Yeah.... here's to another ******* 20 eh!? Why not.

<3 Love you all. Thanks for being the only people in my life I can actually come to and talk to like a normal person.

I made it through 20 years relatively unscathed, you know, with err, with the Aspergers and the ADHD and the Depression and the RSI and the Grey hair patch, and the Common heart defect, and the inherited Back issues, and the drama, and losing my parents, and the sicknesses, and the struggles... well... Yeah.... here's to another ******* 20 eh!? Why not.

<3 Love you all. Thanks for being the only people in my life I can actually come to and talk to like a normal person.

Our Pleasure Temploar

Many many many more years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back