Happy birthday TJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Blues_Girl
Happy Birthday Topjars! :)

May the Crows bring you all the happiness you deserve on the weekend :D

There's always one that gets carried away with the excitement. :rolleyes:

Thanks Bigfootyers!
Its bin a great day.

Ive been thinking about the Showdown a fair bit today...particularly ROOs dilema

In a way Im glad he's out.

In a way, I dont want the Crows to beat the knackheads YET.

Question If we win Showdown 12, will the result harm our chances when next we meet....which'll be in the finals nothing surer ?

Somehow, in a painful sorta way; Id rather go into a final against the Porkers ( 5 zip in recent showdowns) knowing that if we hammer em then we keep "Choccos Chokers" tradition alive.

My fellow crow supporting family members reckon Im going queer in my old age:confused:

Roo will be pumped up to hammer Josh Carr too by then

Happy Birthday Topjars :)

Your thoughts on the Showdown are exactly those of mine mate. I'm going into the match pretty relaxed....if we win, that's great, if we don't, I probably won't mind too much...I don't want us to get flogged, but if we lose a tough, close game it'll make a potential matchup come finals time easier....we'll make a few adjustments and possibly be 'due' for a win against the Power....shocking logic I know but I am warped when it comes to the Crows :p Also, all this talk of us being the main challenger to Brisbane will die down, Port will reaffirm their status as the definative 2 and some of the pressure on us will subside.....

Situation kinda reminds me of Round 21, 1998, when we played the Kangas at Footy Park, and lost a tight, gripping match...I remember Blighty saying later how he never played all the cards that night....in view of a possible finals meeting which of course eventuated 5 weeks later....was risky at the time but paid off....wonder what Ayresy will do? :confused: Maybe Goody and Roo being left off the team sheet is a sign......

Stewie Dew suggested that today on 5AN!!

Port are paranoid as well.snicker snicker

Im glad you think like I do Ant. Some idiots are talking Crows being a Monkey on Ports back. :confused:

They are both sussin each other out at the moment....
I LUV IT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back