News Happy Bulldogs Christmas Everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want to overstate the significance of me signing up to Big Footy earlier this year after being a long time lurker, but we did win that long sought after premiership a few months later. I've greatly enjoyed the elation of winning that flag with all of you and not a day has gone by since when I don't think about it for even just a few seconds; I'm sure you're all the same. Merry Christmas to you all and your families and please stay safe.

And now some Dylan.

I no longer celebrate Christmas, as my saviour Tom Boyd was born October 1 2016. But for all those who still worship Jesus and his crew, enjoy the day.

So you don't worship at the Temple of Bontempelli!?!

All I want for Christmas is an injury free(ish) 2017, a fairytale triple retirement party for Bob, Dale and Moyd, a medal for Mitch and Jongy ( and Red if he's up for it) Bont a Brownlow and Dickson a Coleman. I wasn't spoilt as a child at Christmas so I'm making up for it now!

Merry Christmas, a fabulous Festivus, Happy Hanukkah, an ambivalent Agnosticus, a kwirky Kwanzaa, and a enjoyable PC seasons Greetings for the rest of you. May you find time between Fox Footy's gift to us to enjoy your yearly celebration of choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you don't worship at the Temple of Bontempelli!?!

All I want for Christmas is an injury free(ish) 2017, a fairytale triple retirement party for Bob, Dale and Moyd, a medal for Mitch and Jongy ( and Red if he's up for it) Bont a Brownlow and Dickson a Coleman. I wasn't spoilt as a child at Christmas so I'm making up for it now!

Merry Christmas, a fabulous Festivus, Happy Hanukkah, an ambivalent Agnosticus, a kwirky Kwanzaa, and a enjoyable PC seasons Greetings for the rest of you. May you find time between Fox Footy's gift to us to enjoy your yearly celebration of choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God/Jesus
Bont/Boyd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Christmas everyone! A time for family, enjoy.

7cc065d.jpg

My best wishes to all of you. I will not be celebrating this year. Just not in the mood.

Thank God for the Bulldogs and Cubs; otherwise the year would have been a total disaster.

Hopefully I'll be out of here before Jan 20.

Oh yeah... I hate snow. H.A.T.E.

My best wishes to all of you. I will not be celebrating this year. Just not in the mood.

Thank God for the Bulldogs and Cubs; otherwise the year would have been a total disaster.

Best wishes to you too

Hope everything works out alright mate.

Merry Christmas guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back