Toast Happy Christmas Premier-supporting lunatics!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Post your Christmas messages here!

I hope you all have the best ever Christmas on the greatest year since 1964. Eat, drink and watch those Grand Final DVD’s until you get thrown out of your homes.

I’ve really enjoyed sharing the journey with all of you. It’s a fantastic board and has been essential for my sanity on those days when Melbourne did it’s Melbourne things. This is all behind us (hopefully) and I hope you and your family have a really relaxing break.

All I want for Christmas is for Topkent to come back to us and analyse the finals in the lab with arrows, and for Headless to add something about hats.

Cheers! Start drinking on three… two… one…

CE1B754D-473C-4A30-B07A-3AAC20ADF17A.gif

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Merry Grand Final replay Eve to all.

Just watching the prelim v Geelong and Selwood is screaming at the umpire “he dived! He dived!” And Lever and Salem and the Dees water boy are all laughing. 50m penalty and hilarity ensues.

I’d forgotten, so it’s like an early Xmas gift 🎁

Agreed on the above. Been around since I quickly realised WA media had no idea more than 2 WA teams played each weekend, a fun forum.

King Kunta

Team Captain
Jun 30, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’ve really enjoyed sharing the journey with all of you. It’s a fantastic board and has been essential for my sanity on those days when Melbourne did it’s Melbourne things. This is all behind us (hopefully) and I hope you and your family have a really relaxing break.
I'll echo this. I don't post as often as many others but I've enjoyed sharing the ride all the same. Merry Christmas Dees fans 👍

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
She can't help herself, Mum sees anything red and blue and immediately buys it for her adoring son.
I got a poorly made and clearly-not-official "Go Dees!" PPE mask (actually, she bought me several- one for everyone in the family!), a Dees snow globe, lots of mugs, scotch glasses, bottle openers (i don't really drink hey), pens, badges, teddy bears, socks. I don't use any of it. I'm 40+, what do i need a fn Dees Snow Globe for.

Soon as we won the flag I called and begged her not to fill my chrissy stocking with premiership merchandise. Of course I scored myself a whole bunch of premiership merchandise for chrimbo, no nice cheese board but I am now the proud owner of the ugliest hat I have ever seen in my entire life.

Onya Mum :thumbsupemoji:
Love Christmas!!!!!!!

Max Power 83

All Australian
Jan 24, 2012
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
She can't help herself, Mum sees anything red and blue and immediately buys it for her adoring son.
I got a poorly made and clearly-not-official "Go Dees!" PPE mask (actually, she bought me several- one for everyone in the family!), a Dees snow globe, lots of mugs, scotch glasses, bottle openers (i don't really drink hey), pens, badges, teddy bears, socks. I don't use any of it. I'm 40+, what do i need a fn Dees Snow Globe for.

Soon as we won the flag I called and begged her not to fill my chrissy stocking with premiership merchandise. Of course I scored myself a whole bunch of premiership merchandise for chrimbo, no nice cheese board but I am now the proud owner of the ugliest hat I have ever seen in my entire life.

Onya Mum :thumbsupemoji:
Love Christmas!!!!!!!
You're 40+? * me

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
You're 40+? fu** me
Just chipping away at this thing called life!

No complaints so far- love my job, family happy and healthy, bought a home, two cars in the garage, follow the best sporting club in the whole wide world... everything’s coming up Toump Ass!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
How many of us got the Gawn diary as a gift? Found it pretty enjoyable and easy to read, some nice stories in there about most of the players on the list.
I got lots of socks

Feb 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
How many of us got the Gawn diary as a gift? Found it pretty enjoyable and easy to read, some nice stories in there about most of the players on the list.
I got it . Page 135 he lists people that have died too young and says Steven Armstrong. Is there a Steven Armstrong I don’t know about as I saw the other Steven Armstrong recently and he’d be surprised to know he’s passed away

Back