Universal Love Happy Easter, mates!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Easter is about new beginnings. It is about learning from past mistakes, leaving them behind us, and aiming at doing good and becoming better people.

Hence, every day is Easter!

I wish you all the best. Thank you for having accepted me into this Port family.

Last edited:

WORST. EASTER. EVER.

Every year I get the Humpty Dumpty Easter egg.
Forty years straight farken.
Not this year.
This year, it sold out.
Had to eat hot cross buns for breakfast.
Like a f@%ken savage.

I hope all y'all greedy bitches choke on your chocolate...
We got no chocolate eggs at all. Wife went to the supermarket, and there was none. It is impossible that they were all bought. I think that they were called back or something.

We got no chocolate eggs at all. Wife went to the supermarket, and there was none. It is impossible that they were all bought. I think that they were called back or something.
Easter eggs were the one thing you could reliably source here - most places even had specials to clear stock. You will have seen me refer to Haighs previously, they are a speciality chocolate shop here (proudly South Australian) and they were chockers (pun intended). Interestingly they have stayed open in the shutdown, so presumably chocolate is deemed essential. Can't argue with that.

Still no toilet paper though. Or floor cleaner, yeast or frozen raspberries. Some people must have very interesting culinary options...

Easter is about new beginnings. It is about learning from past mistakes, leaving them behind us, and aiming at doing good and becoming better people.

Hence, every day is Easter!

I wish you all the best. Thank you for having accepted me into this Port family.
Feliz Páscoa GremioPower to you and your family.

Stay safe there in Uruguayana.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah mate, I cornered the North and South American market in chocolate easter eggs and they are now either in my tummy or awaiting the same fate :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back